Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lily Robinette of Bournemouth,England

• 09-10-2010 3:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

LIly-LIlian Robinette returned on september 21, 1953 aat 69 years old to the uk with the intention of staying there and gives her address as 29 Elmsbury Park Road,BOurnemouth,England.

does anyone KNow of any obituary or death record for her- she was a native of this are but became a us citizen.

Thnks all,

BIll

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

England & Wales, Death Index: 1916-2005

Name: Lilian Robinette
    Death Registration Month/Year: 1956
    Age at death (estimated): 75
    Registration district: Bournemouth
    Inferred County: Hampshire
    Volume: 6b
    Page: 240

If you order the death cert it's unlikely to give you any more than the cause of death and the next of kin.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Not to be mistaken for my Aunt Lily Robinette nee Sefton who was married to my Uncle Norman Robinette. (Both still alive and going strong thank you very much, but sadly divorced.)

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭wjrobin64

This lily was married to matthew Robinette of Weymoth ma. She was born in this area of England and died over there after matthews death.

LYda has a database now of my misc research perhaps it will help you out a bit.

here are some interesting tidbits from tom Robinette per old letters.

From a family bible:
    Jane henderson deceased this life sept 17, 1854-1859-age 75 years ?

also william hederson june 11,1832 died age 30.

also HUgh collins february 5, 1863 age 73

since a family bible usually only has direct relatives listed in it I beleive they should be highly likely they are just that.

jay
    Rubecula wrote: »
    Not to be mistaken for my Aunt Lily Robinette nee Sefton who was married to my Uncle Norman Robinette. (Both still alive and going strong thank you very much, but sadly divorced.)

Advertisement