Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What anime are you watching or manga are you reading?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Thomas-G wrote: »
    Reading Berserk, watching Gungrave <3

You sir, are in for a double treat :D. Gungrave is my all time fav

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Reading Great Teacher Onizuka at the moment, great stuff

and just finished watching Gurren Lagann, what an epic anime... absolutely loved it. Think I'm gonna watch Mushishi next, seems to have alot of good reviews

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 waynec32

im watching and reading naruto, i kept putting it off so im only on the end of the sasuke retrieval arc....i also plan to catch up with bleach....just finished watching FLCL, loved it......ive got alot of time on my hands, so any suggestions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

You sir, are in for a double treat :D. Gungrave is my all time fav
    I won't say it's my favorite just yet, but I can see why it could be. Episode 15 and 16 got corrupted on my DVD so gotta try and get them off a mate some day soon. I can't wait to finish watching so I can watch again:D
    I'm on volume 32 of Berserk and I can honestly say I dunno what the hell the hype is about. Up to the part where the past bits ended it was all good but for a good while I've found it to be jumping all over the place. Too much rape and tenticles, the writer must be the horniest fecker I've come across.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

waynec32 wrote: »
    im watching and reading naruto, i kept putting it off so im only on the end of the sasuke retrieval arc....i also plan to catch up with bleach....just finished watching FLCL, loved it......ive got alot of time on my hands, so any suggestions?
    FLCL is NUTs. There's a million "Suggestions" threads here but you can't go wrong with some Death Note and Hajime No Ippo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,626 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

if i knew where to grab some gundam mangas i might have a go. at the minute gundam 00 season 2 is in full swing; just had its 11th episode tonight. I dont know what they were saying yet but the fights are getting epical.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

I read tons of Manga, seriously, The last few Manga that've been entertaining me has been Gunsmith Cats, which is soo totaly excellent. Great Characters, excellent storyline and cool action sequences.

As for Anime, the Only series i've been keeping up to date with lately have been, Kurozuka, Kemeko DX, Shikabane Hime (whenever Lunare Releases) and Toradora.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

watching fist ofthe north star again,good show.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Misa-san

Friend just introduced me to Darker Than Black.

I'm only a couple episodes in, but I'm already intrigued (albeit, still a little confused; but it shan't be long)

Anyone got a recommendation of where to watch 'em? The link she gave me had these really annoying ads that got in the way of the screen and meant I had to watch in full-screen - minor complaint, I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭sadista

Elfen lied is awesome I would recommend it to everyone! Great story!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Hi there, everyone :)

I am currently watching Excel Saga, I always tought it was too absurd...I was wrong...it's really funny :D

Someone asked about One Piece, I love it...seriously.

I miss manga so much, I don,t have anything in my language here and I didn't started any in english yet...maybe I should :)

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

Most recently, I've been watching Xam'd: Lost Memories.

Or Bounen no Xam'd, if you prefer things like that.

Quite excellent stuff, in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Prime32

Just finished GaoGaiGar (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann's older brother). Now on to FINAL...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Watching GTO and Gundam 0079 at the moment, along with Naruto/bleach/gundam00

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

watched wild arms today.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭caff

Just finished Kurozuka

currently watching
    Tytania
    Kidou Senshi Gundam 00 2nd Season
    To Aru Majutsu no Index
    Soul Eater

tried to watch but didn't really get into
    Casshern Sins
    Eve no Jikan

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭TGi666

initial d (about cars)
    its classic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

^^ Really, I liked the look of Eve no Jikan, I'll give it a try anyway.

^ Initial D?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa-uFj0frls

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭TGi666

yhats a mock of it heres the proper version
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR5XyHtI9Ew&feature=related

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

caff wrote: »
    Just finished Kurozuka

Same, bit of a twist at the end :D. I thought it was a good watch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,836 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

just watched Apple-seed

blood the last vampire

both very good

gonna watch rg veda and monster city tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,697 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Just finished Black Lagoon sn1 & sn2 (Second Barrage).
    Very, very awesome dubs! :D

Next up: hoping the rest of Minami-ke sn3 is better than the (piss-poor) opening episode, and anxiously await the second half of Toradora!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Just finished Black Lagoon sn1 & sn2 (Second Barrage).
    Very, very awesome dubs! :D

Only watched the subs, but I loved the English speaking parts towards the end... "Hey you, Japanese!"

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Just watched Elfen Lied.

The nudity wasnt tastefully done imo, but I loved every other sense of the programme. Brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 abz

Deathnote

yh I know I'm behind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭monellia

Samurai Champloo

I'm on episode 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭Tyranax

Watched Vexille recently, wasn't too impressed, very pretty but also pretty hollow.

Watched The Girl Who Leapt Through Time last night, loved it. Very nice style of animation, great humour in the film as well. The ending is a little vague, but the rest of the film is top notch.

I might watch Kiki's Delivery Service tonight, can anyone give me an opinion on that?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Tyranax wrote: »
    I might watch Kiki's Delivery Service tonight, can anyone give me an opinion on that?

Its great! I loved it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

Been catching up with Tytania and Casshern SINS, as I fell behind during the year. About to start Michiko to Hatchin.

Reading Gintama now.

Advertisement