Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PP Poker - Private Table

• 31-03-2020 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

I see two other threads here with lads trying to setup games with their friends. Myself and a few lads have accounts with PP Poker.

Is there any way we can setup a private cash game for 6 of us to play together? I presume if we find an empty table the 6 of us can just join that and play away but preference would be for some way to stop others joining in case there are only 5 of us.

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

davegilly wrote: »
    I see two other threads here with lads trying to setup games with their friends. Myself and a few lads have accounts with PP Poker.

Is there any way we can setup a private cash game for 6 of us to play together? I presume if we find an empty table the 6 of us can just join that and play away but preference would be for some way to stop others joining in case there are only 5 of us.

Thanks a mill

Probably a bit late here but we looked at PP Poker and Pokerstars and Pokerstars was by far the easiest to set up.

You can set up your own 'club', invite your friends and create a tournament solely between yourselves. Once you all register accounts and deposit into Pokerstars, they look after the pot, etc.

V easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭davegilly

Probably a bit late here but we looked at PP Poker and Pokerstars and Pokerstars was by far the easiest to set up.

You can set up your own 'club', invite your friends and create a tournament solely between yourselves. Once you all register accounts and deposit into Pokerstars, they look after the pot, etc.

V easy.

We’ve gone down the Paddy Power route. There are 6 of us now so we are going to try and get an empty cash table and the 6 of us sit at that. We’ve Zoom setup then for chat. Trying it tonight so hopefully it will all go to plan!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭munster87

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ptfarm.pokerrrr

This app is good if you trust each other enough to transfer money on Revolut or through bank afterwards!

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭davegilly

So we had a go at this last night, 6 of us total.

We started out with PP. Worked fine, took a few goes for all of us to get a table together as we had a few randomers join where lads weren't quick enough joing a table. However after about 45mins all 6 of us were kicked off the site together and our accounts closed!! Obviously whatever security software they use decided we were a threat of some kind and banned us all. We were playing 0.05/0.10 tables. Obviously we we were running a high level scam to take thousands off of people!

Switched over to Pokerstars and worked perfectly for hours. Great night - Zoom worked perfeclty as well for the bit of banter!!

So in review - PP is a bag of ****e. Pokerstars is not.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

davegilly wrote: »
    So we had a go at this last night, 6 of us total.

We started out with PP. Worked fine, took a few goes for all of us to get a table together as we had a few randomers join where lads weren't quick enough joing a table. However after about 45mins all 6 of us were kicked off the site together and our accounts closed!! Obviously whatever security software they use decided we were a threat of some kind and banned us all. We were playing 0.05/0.10 tables. Obviously we we were running a high level scam to take thousands off of people!

Switched over to Pokerstars and worked perfectly for hours. Great night - Zoom worked perfeclty as well for the bit of banter!!

So in review - PP is a bag of ****e. Pokerstars is not.

Sounds bizarre.

Pokerstars for us has been decent, 2 games done so far.

We've all paid into the site and they've paid out on the winners. They take a 10% cut which we all felt was okay, small price to pay.

Having a private tournament/club is handy, GL.

• Advertisement
Advertisement