Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Hockey 2017-2018

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

after2 games i felt like dropping my entire team, but decided to give them a chance. they are coming about slowly :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Wouldn't panic yet, it's very early in the season. I had high hopes for my keepers but they have been woeful so far. If they can get their arses into gear and my scorers start to convert more of the SOGs into goals and assists, I should be be upwardly mobile.

i'm the same every year, doing this for years...

my first 2 picks have 1 assist so far together...only way is up :D

jamie Benn gets C added to his LW is a lovely bonus...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Thanks for a great season, all. See you again next year!

• Advertisement

I enjoyed it overall but I did make some poor decisions this time round. I dropped Dubnyk when he got injured. From reading the reports, I gathered that he was going to be out for a long time and that was incorrect. Well done on your win, MrJoeSoap. Felt for Izy Stealers, your regular season stats were brilliant. Third place was a decent result for me given my roster.

thanks guys, doesn't matter where you finish in the regular season once it's playoffs hockey haha, injuries ruined me the last 2 weeks...
    looking forward to next season...
    Well done to all

Is there much appetite for a 2018-2019 Fantasy league? Might be worth starting a new thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭scottmcb04

Yeah, i still think it might be a bit early? In a week or so, i will renew the league and see who bites?

I'd be up for it. The regular season doesn't start for another few weeks.

• Advertisement

Most places have their projections out, and I've a couple of leagues where the drafts are set up already. No harm in getting the ball rolling and seeing if the interest is there? Does anyone want to start the new thread? I can do it, if not?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

yep! I'm in.
    its a great competitive league we have

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Most places have their projections out, and I've a couple of leagues where the drafts are set up already. No harm in getting the ball rolling and seeing if the interest is there? Does anyone want to start the new thread? I can do it, if not?

As defending champ, you can have the privilege. I'll take first pick in the draft instead. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

Me 3

i'll do it too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭scottmcb04

Advertisement