Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Football Team is Recruiting

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 leon89

Is there a boards 11s entering the winter league? I'd be interested in joining - played the Dundrum Astro league a couple years back and was playing 11 a side for Terenure last couple years but don't have time to keep up with training and weekend matches!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

leon89 wrote: »
    Is there a boards 11s entering the winter league? I'd be interested in joining - played the Dundrum Astro league a couple years back and was playing 11 a side for Terenure last couple years but don't have time to keep up with training and weekend matches!

Hopefully. We haven't done the winter league the last two years as we've struggled with numbers/admin but we'll see where we are once we finish the summer season in the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jonnog

definitly intrested int his where can we get more info

Lot of info here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057396423
    although it's outdated in places. As I said, we have one game left this season and then we'll see if we can play the winter season and will put up a new recruitment notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭blackrovers

hey guys I'm looking for a regular game. can play LB, RB or Midfield. If you're still recruiting i'd be interested in turning up so ye can judge for yourself. what days are the games and also do you have training day as well?

• Advertisement

Hi,
    We didn't get a team together for the winter. We'll be back in March/April for the summer season.

Advertisement