Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Joseph's Church, Glasthule

• 12-03-2010 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi, can anyone please tell me exactly where St. Joseph's church, Glasthule is? I can't tell from their website & have a funeral there on Monday morning. I'm coming from North Co. Dublin so don't know the area at all:o

Thanks for any help:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Google maps: Summerhill Road, Glasthule, Co Dublin. See also http://homepage.eircom.net/~presoffice/Imap.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

Or in other words:
    Drive direction Dun Laoghaire using the coast road and follow that further south after the harbour, pass Teddys Icecream and the next big church you see on your right is St. Joseph's so easiest would be to go right into Link Road and again right at the crossing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 AlliOD

Thank you both - think I'll find it no bother now! :)
    Only question now is what time I need to leave Lusk to get to church by 10am:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭crushproof

google maps

• Registered Users Posts: 24,468 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

if you can DART would be your best option, Glasthule DART station is 2 mins away.

• Advertisement
Advertisement