Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish lessons/grinds in Sligo

Options
  • 26-08-2008 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi. I woud be grateful for any information regarding the availability of irish lessons/grinds in the Sligo area. Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Stollaire

Are you looking to learn as an adult or grinds for the leaving cert?

I wouldn't know about leaving cert grinds.

For adult classes contact www.gaelchultur.com
    cuirfidh Gaelchultúr tús leis an gcéad sraith de ranganna Gaeilge do dhaoine fásta ar fud na tíre an tseachtain dar tús Dé Luain, 22 Meán Fómhair 2008. Beidh cúrsaí ar siúl i nGaillimh, i Luimneach, i mBré, i gCeatharlach, i gCill Dara, i gCorcaigh, i bPort Laoise, i Sligeach, i Leitir Ceanainn, i nDún Dealgáin, i gCill Chainnigh, in Átha Luain agus i bPort Láirge. Tá eolas faoi na hionaid agus faoi na leibhéil le fáil ar www.gaelchultur.com .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SO89

Thanks for reply and link. Lessons are for secondary school child who needs to improve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 chunkykitkat

I give Irish grinds in Sligo .I can give you details in private email if you like but dont want to post phone number here . Contact mrsam@topmail.ie

Advertisement