Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rosslare Container Migrants disappear from Direct Provision Centre

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭corks finest

wellwhynot wrote:
    Agreed. It is incomprehensible that there was no monitoring at all. I believe 9 have fled up North.

Couldn't make it up ,now you see me
    Now you don't
    What an absolute arse of a p.c. left agenda country we inhabit

• Registered Users Posts: 10,436 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

The Govt are under orders from the EU and financial elites to dilute the population of Ireland (to the point of indigenous Irish becoming a minority) with immigrants/migrants... a plantation in other words.

Playing the long, long, long “game” are they?

How long, and many, do you think it would take for the “native” Irish to become a minority?

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 15,856 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

The Govt are under orders from the EU and financial elites to dilute the population of Ireland (to the point of indigenous Irish becoming a minority) with immigrants/migrants... a plantation in other words.

The reasons for this are multifaceted, firstly to dissolve any sense of Nationhood and essentially abolish the Nation State in order that there is little or no resistance to the coming Eu federal superstate. Divided nations cannot come together to resist the Globalist onslaught.
    Another reason is the GDP driven ponzi scheme which needs endless increasing numbers of new consumers to prop up the system.
    Most Irish people will reject this hypothesis but it is a plain as day that this is whats happening.

You're witnessing another planned and deliberate plantation of Ireland and the idea that its simply incompetence by the Govt is of course nonsense..they know exactly what they're doing.
    The problem is the 'Paddy Last' Micks will only have the courage and brains to acknowledge whats happening at the point when its far too late to stop it..and this is exactly what our leaders are counting on.

There is definitely a plan alright. Not sure what it is though, however your theories are as good as we are going to get now.

The irony is that everyone with a brain knows there is a master plan behind these shenanigans, but no one really knows what it is, or who the masters actually are.

I sound like a conspiracy theory nut here, my apologies, but realistically the situation is so bizarre that anything is possible I suppose.

The fight back has to start somewhere. But then again if you open your mouth you are a RACIST. Honestly thought we lived in a free country, but having some doubts now, particularly since MSM either refuse to report or spin it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭corks finest

ISIS members don’t usually travel in shipping containers, they fly or, at least, go by ferry.

You'd be kinda wrong there' bud, every opportunity is used by any extremist organisation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

How long, and many, do you think it would take for the “native” Irish to become a minority?

About 20 years if we're lucky.
    As was said on this thread the Refugee Council of Ireland just this morning, said we can take a population of 7-8 million.
    Eamonn Ryan stated that we need to bring our population to 10 million.
    Simon Coveny stated that we will be taking 500k migrants in the next couple of decades and I think you can double or treble that estimate.
    Take a look at Irish birth rates, the population is not going to reach these figures from Irish births alone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

The reasons for this are multifaceted, firstly to dissolve any sense of Nationhood and essentially abolish the Nation State in order that there is little or no resistance to the coming Eu federal superstate. Divided nations cannot come together to resist the Globalist onslaught.
    Another reason is the GDP driven ponzi scheme which needs endless increasing numbers of new consumers to prop up the system.
    Most Irish people will reject this hypothesis but it is a plain as day that this is whats happening.

You're witnessing another planned and deliberate plantation of Ireland and the idea that its simply incompetence by the Govt is of course nonsense..they know exactly what they're doing.
    The problem is the 'Paddy Last' Micks will only have the courage and brains to acknowledge whats happening at the point when its far too late to stop it..and this is exactly what our leaders are counting on.

It's more likely the EU will, like the Soviet Union, collapse due to over-expansion into the rabidly nationalist countries in the Balkans (and talks of Albania, Turkey and other basket case countries) and losing a key financial contributor in the UK with maybe a few more to follow.

I give the EU 20 years before it fractures completely.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Not long at the rate we are going.

I find these dated CSO figures alarming: https://www.cso.ie/en/releasesandpublications/ep/p-cp7md/p7md/p7anii/

and this dated Irish TImes article: https://www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/number-with-dual-irish-nationality-soars-by-nearly-90-1.3229081

• Registered Users Posts: 10,436 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

You'd be kinda wrong there' bud, every opportunity is used by any extremist organisation

I don’t think ISIS would waste money, and training, on sending “operatives” in shipping containers, or in dinghies, where they could easily die.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭woohoo!!!

Easy on the gemma sauce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

woohoo!!! wrote: »
    Easy on the gemma sauce

Top marks for originality..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Ironicname

woohoo!!! wrote:
    Easy on the gemma sauce

As hilarious and trite as your response is, the sad fact is that scenario is becoming more and more believable as time goes on.

Top marks for originality..
    Looks and smells like a turd...

Knock yourself out if you want to get your knickers in a twist.

Ironicname wrote: »
    As hilarious and trite as your response is, the sad fact is that scenario is becoming more and more believable as time goes on.
    Her and her posse have zero to offer. I've no issue re getting tough on deporting illegals or having tighter border checks, makes sense. But I couldn't care less what Brexiteers think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Surely as a duty of care the government should have their photos now up seeking information as to their wherabouts, what if some slave trader has taken them?

Ah no. Sure that would be common sense. It's an unknown concept in a FFFG govt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

There is definitely a plan alright. Not sure what it is though, however your theories are as good as we are going to get now.

The irony is that everyone with a brain knows there is a master plan behind these shenanigans, but no one really knows what it is, or who the masters actually are.

I sound like a conspiracy theory nut here, my apologies, but realistically the situation is so bizarre that anything is possible I suppose.

The fight back has to start somewhere. But then again if you open your mouth you are a RACIST. Honestly thought we lived in a free country, but having some doubts now, particularly since MSM either refuse to report or spin it.

I don't think there is a plan. And less so, a plantation :( - but I do think that the authorites are turning a blind eye to the migrant crisis. I also think it is probably easier on the world as a whole if the movement of people is handled better - there's enough deaths because of it. There's an awful lot of money tied up in it too both from criminality and within direct provision. Trafickking people is more popular than trafficking drugs in some parts of the world. People have become a commodity and getting them to safe places and cutting out the crime behind might be a good starting point.

But we need to have security and screening because protecting all people is paramount. I think Europe is floundering. I don't think many know how to deal with this and it's an historic time.

Guy on RTE radio show this morning, Refugee Council of Ireland...
    Saying Ireland can support 7 - 8 million population - we should be investing more in infrastructure to plan for this.

We cannot support 7-8 million. We can barely support 4.8 million. Sick of these clowns making their baseless assertions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭PMBC

bigroad wrote: »
    It looks like our government couldn't care less about the safety of the Irish citizen.
    Unfortunately it will take a murder/rape/truck into crowd ect before Leo and fg/ff to wake up.

Its far more likely we would be murdered, raped, shot, knifed or knocked down by car by one of 'our own'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭PMBC

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    We cannot support 7-8 million. We can barely support 4.8 million. Sick of these clowns making their baseless assertions.

Ireland had a population of over 8 million before the Famine so why could we not support that number at some time in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Taxburden carrier

PMBC wrote: »
    Ireland had a population of over 8 million before the Famine so why could we not support that number at some time in the future.

What was Social welfare like back then ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,367 ✭✭✭jackboy

Your answer lies in your question.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Apart from one little detail - that population was only divided by one religion but the way this country is being forced to embrace multiculturalism it would/will be a complete shambles.

There are other little details not to be overlooked such as we haven't anything like the infrastructure to support our existing population - water, sewerage, housing etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,856 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Time has come to tackle all the do gooders. You know, those who spout out about the homeless, the migrants, and so on with no back up as to how people become homeless or why migrants arrive here in their droves. At our expense also.

We are a highly educated society. Seems to me that we are being silenced by someone or something now. Even the media are complicit in not being balanced on these issues.

Yes but the person said we can support 7-8 million as in right now. We cannot.

We are appalling at housing policy, infrastructure upgrades. What makes you think we can get this right for the future.

You can't compare it to famine times where morality was extremely low.

• I don’t think ISIS would waste money, and training, on sending “operatives” in shipping containers, or in dinghies, where they could easily die.

Ahh, but they came from France, didn't they? And before that? We don't know how many stops they had in safe countries before arriving in Ireland. France already has a large migrant population who could help them when they arrived there. Be easy enough to supply them with the bare essentials considering it's not a direct route to Ireland.

Frankly, I'm amazed at how flippant people are being about this. These are all relatively young males, with no known background, loose in Ireland. They might be heading to the UK, or they might not be. Their nationalities are assumed rather than a given. Fact is, we don't know anything about them. I wouldn't put it past our government and associated organs to allow some of the US top wanted terrorists into the country as asylum seekers.

Ireland is definitely a soft target for any terrorist organisation wishing to make a statement against western civilisation. Most European countries take their security far more seriously. People might wish to claim that the Irish have done nothing to attract negative attention, but UN peacekeeping isn't always appreciated, and perhaps more importantly, all western nations are considered a bloc when extremists talk about the west.

These lads should be found, and found quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭bigroad

Its far more likely we would be murdered, raped, shot, knifed or knocked down by car by one of 'our own'.
    No point increasing the risk ,or maybe some people are OK with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,114 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Going down this extreme free market free for all with migration as is, for all of Europe will not benefit us.

It'll be great for the upper Middle Class and higher, which most left wing activists, self declared progressives etc come from but for wider society, even the idea of a society it'll be toxic.

woohoo!!! wrote:
    Her and her posse have zero to offer. I've no issue re getting tough on deporting illegals or having tighter border checks, makes sense. But I couldn't care less what Brexiteers think

Ok. But this is not about Brexit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭Gynoid

Danzy wrote: »
    Going down this extreme free market free for all with migration as is, for all of Europe will not benefit us.

It'll be great for the upper Middle Class and higher, which most left wing activists, self declared progressives etc come from but for wider society, even the idea of a society it'll be toxic.

I think they have now been labeled "luxury" beliefs, beliefs that the well off make a display of to demonstrate their affluence.

And to those commenting about the 8 million pre famine inhabitants on the island, you must never have read a textbook on history nor an accouny written by observers at the time. The people in Ireland lived in notoriously degraded circumstances, foreign travelers who had been in many places in the world could not believe the deprivation among the Irish poor, which was the largest part of the population. The descriptions are dreadful. Some people are ahistorical fantasists.

Ironicname wrote: »
    Ok. But this is not about Brexit.
    Not according to some folk who posted up thread fearful of triggering Brexiteers

• Advertisement

woohoo!!! wrote:
    Not according to some folk who posted up thread fearful of triggering Brexiteers

Cool. That's on them. Now tell me, do you think what happened with these illegal immigrants is ok?

Advertisement