Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue logging into facebook

• 07-09-2020 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭

We have a company facebook account which we are trying to get up and running again having not used it in a while. The girl who set up the facebook account is no longer with us and unfortunately for us the account was set up using her company email address. When she left a couple of years ago her email address was deleted from our system.

We do not know the password for the account and when we try to reset it it sends an email to the girls now expired email account. There are quite a number of friends on this facebook account so ideally we would not like to start again and set up a new one. I've gone through all the facebook faq's but can't find a solution to my problem anywhere. If anybody can make head nor tail of what I'm trying to say and can help I would be very thankful! Thank you all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,593 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Ask your company's email administrator to get up a new email account with the same address as the now-deleted one. Use this to receive the email.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Thank you very much. I knew there was a simple solution but I just couldn't figure it out!

Advertisement