Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

When is jobpath\seetec finished ?

Options
  • 20-01-2020 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi ,have been reading up on this and am I right in thinking this is the last year for seetec/job path so that means no one will be called in from this point on as the contract is finished at the end of this year ?. I finished with them last year and I found them pretty useless but I’ve heard people can get called back in for a 2nd 3rd 4th time ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Wildkid wrote: »
    Hi ,have been reading up on this and am I right in thinking this is the last year for seetec/job path so that means no one will be called in from this point on as the contract is finished at the end of this year ?. I finished with them last year and I found them pretty useless but I’ve heard people can get called back in for a 2nd 3rd 4th time ?

Claimants are still being referred to Seetec/TN and Jobpath in general + TUS schemes.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Wildkid

I see ,I thought their contract was finished at the end of this year ?

I see ,I thought their contract was finished at the end of this year ?

https://www.thejournal.ie/jobpath-extended-12-months-4824453-Sep2019/

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Wildkid

Yes that’s the article Iv read before....going by that article jobpath is finished at the end of this year ,jobpath runs for one year once you’ve been called in so if you havnt been called in by now you won’t be called in ? Am I right in thinking there will be no job path In 2021.?

Yes that’s the article Iv read before....going by that article jobpath is finished at the end of this year ,jobpath runs for one year once you’ve been called in so if you havnt been called in by now you won’t be called in ? Am I right in thinking there will be no job path In 2021.?

No you’re clutching at straws! You can be called to Seetec/TN right up to Dec 2020 and they will continue to have you for 12 months. They just won’t be having new referrals from Jan 21.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 karen29070

My year is up in May.... What happens then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

karen29070 wrote: »
    My year is up in May.... What happens then?
    If you're still not working by then you will probably be referred to your Local Employment Service for more of the same kind of thing.

Advertisement