Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

180/1 - Darts Betting Thread.

12346»

Comments

Will do Wade 1/2 and Humphries 6/5 in a double

• Registered Users Posts: 15,978 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

So Anderson still alive and I won just under half of the overall dividend on the MVG/Wright double. Reinvesting some of that on Wright to lose the final, so whatever happens I'll still have some interest tomorrow night.

Bully Boy outright @ 6/4 - think that's fair as he could just as easily be priced up at 13/10 imo

and a non-percentage punt in tonight's match v Wade.. Smith to win/most 180s/highest checkout @ 7/5.. telling myself the first two parts are 1/7, and I'm getting 11/10 for highest out 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 15,978 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Cashed out about €30 short of the dividend. Don't trust Wright is finished until I hear "game shot and the match".

thinking of doing a double

Richard Veenstra ~ 4/7 to beat Neil Duff in WDF World Championship 7.00PM

&

Beau Greaves ~ 8/13 to win the Female version outright

those are best prices according to oddschecker,, will have to tip down to shop to see if Paddy or John are offering odds,,

Veenstra & Fallon's bloke Cameron (Cammy) Menzies are joint favs @ 2/1 to win it outright - hard to split them two,,

Think Beau will thrash Lorraine Winstanley tonight in Women's semi,, was best price 13/8 to win 3-0, so not a lot of value there methinks

coverage resumes tonight on Eurosport 2 from 6.30

• Advertisement
Advertisement