Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Clerical Officer 2018 in Revenue - Customs Trade Facilitation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Samjd

I applied for Cork only and have been called to stage 2, supervised tests in Dublin, I’m a CO at present so this may have helped.....

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jodaw

Anastasia_ wrote: »
    Yeah Cork only as well. I wouldn’t lose hope yet - they’re possibly just sending them out in stages or batches.

Yes, they may be sending them out in different batches. I could not imagine there are only two testing dates available, surely this would mean there would not be many applicants to chose from.

I would love to know how many applied to this.

Does anyone have any idea of the capacity of the testing center in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭shmeee

Roughly what OOM ranking number for Cork got called for the tests on 5th / 6th October?

*Got both Results for Cork & Wexford there now this morning. Ranked way higher in Cork, about 300 places or so better than Wexford.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭heffomike54

Applied for Dublin, just got the Order of Merit placing 505, not being called for stage 2 at this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭November Golf

Just got an email for Cork... I received the OOM but not being called to stage 2 at this time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 Em mag

order of merit results are in on your public jobs profile 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭lfcsean101

I received the OOM but not being called to stage 2 at this time im in the 400s for 2 places i say i have no chance of getting a job

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Piligrim333

Got OOM for Cork in frst 100 and got called for stage 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Dan 191

Applied for Dublin ..got Wexford at 482.....no good to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Ribbonsandpins

Got results for Wexford but no invite to attend stage 2. (Placed over 200 places lower than last CO competition)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭corkonian41

Cork, placed just over 100.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

I'm a Staff Officer in my Local Authority and applied for this just out of curiosity, I got placed in the 500's in order of merit! Instead of giving the answers they want to hear in Stage 1, I was brutally honest hense the low score I reckon.

Well done to whoever got to Stage 2.

shmeee wrote: »
    Roughly what OOM ranking number for Cork got called for the tests on 5th / 6th October?

*Got both Results for Cork & Wexford there now this morning. Ranked way higher in Cork, about 300 places or so better than Wexford.

How did you get results for both?....I put in for Dublin and Wexford (Dublin No1) but only got a result for Wexford???

• Registered Users Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭shmeee

Dan 191 wrote: »
    How did you get results for both?....I put in for Dublin and Wexford (Dublin No1) but only got a result for Wexford???

I didn't have Dublin down, Cork was 1 and Wexford was 2. Cork came in first this morning followed be Wexford after an hour or so.

Ranked 300 places better in Cork, so does that say more went for Wexford or was the scoring better in Wexford?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Skip13

Dan 191 wrote: »
    Applied for Dublin ..got Wexford at 482.....no good to me.

Hey Dan, if you applied for Dublin you will get another email with that result sometimes simultaneous sometimes a while after.

Samjd wrote: »
    I applied for Cork only and have been called to stage 2, supervised tests in Dublin, I’m a CO at present so this may have helped.....
    I have been doing the practice maths test online are they really awful for stage 2

Scrash that last post .got my other email there...happy out ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭stecleary

707 in dublin, no hope of being called for stage 2 id say

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Skip13

stecleary wrote: »
    707 in dublin, no hope of being called for stage 2 id say

Don't be too disappointed, chances are you'll be called later on people don't attend, don't pass stage two or have other opportunities, Forget about it now and you'll get a surprise in the new year?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,804 ✭✭✭billie1b

Got both e-mails, low 30’s on the OOM for both Dublin and Wexford, here’s hoping to a good outcome

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭n!ghtmancometh

218 in Dublin and called for stage 2

I guessing about 250 in the Dublin one are called...good lot won't turn up or fail so say for anyone above your in a good chance to be called

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭JKerova1

Any recommendations for practice tests for stage 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 JobHunter2000

Got in the high 100s for Cork. No word on stage 2. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Jojocrow

Got called for stage two, first choice was Wexford got in the mid 60s, and second choice is Dublin where I got in the mid 70s...invited to supervised test on the 5th and 6th October! Anyone around similar numbers?

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Vologda69

My sister was placed in the 50s for Cork and Dublin and called to stage 2

How many jobs are there in total and any tips for the maths test thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Gaffer78

Jojocrow wrote: »
    Got called for stage two, first choice was Wexford got in the mid 60s, and second choice is Dublin where I got in the mid 70s...invited to interview on the 5th and 6th October! Anyone around similar numbers?

do you mean you got invited for supervised tests as opposed to an interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Jojocrow

Gaffer78 wrote: »
    do you mean you got invited for supervised tests as opposed to an interview?

Yes sorry I meant the supervised test 🙈

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭n!ghtmancometh

JKerova1 wrote: »
    Any recommendations for practice tests for stage 2?

There are practice tests included in the link in the email inviting you to stage 2.

Advertisement