Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Survey: Behaviours & Attitudes: What is this?

• 23-01-2020 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭

I received a letter today from the department of welfare asking me to take part in a survey for Behaviours & Attitude about our opinions on Turas/Seetec. When I go onto the Welfare.ie site there is no link to the survey? And no matter where I go in this bloody site I can't find the link to take part in the survey, what is this about and has anyone else received this letter. You'd think when you go on the site there would be a direct link to this survey, but there isn't. Are they just messing with our fecking heads here.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I just realised they apparently will contact me and ask me questions, sorry for annoying the forum with this.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

I just realised they apparently will contact me and ask me questions, sorry for annoying the forum with this.
    I got one too. My take from the letter was that they'd contact us, presumably by phone, and if we wanted to opt out we can do so via the website.

Sounds like a pain in the arse and a waste of everyone's time if I'm honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

I got the phone call this morning. The survey is pretty short, only 5 or 6 minutes. They ask you a few questions about your experience with Seetec and to rate them from 1 to 5 in different areas. Then at the end they ask if you have any recommendations or changes you'd like to see.

Advertisement