Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Comments

Buile, I'm not sure who is stalking who in that situation!

Are you suggesting I went out of my way to get stopped by the handsome guard again?! I wouldn't do a thing like that! :D

I'll pm you my number so you can slip it to him tomorrow :)
    A Cork guard, yes please :D

No bother. Leave it with me!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Waiting room in my dentist. Joy of joys...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Are you suggesting I went out of my way to get stopped by the handsome guard again?! I wouldn't do a thing like that! :D

Hmmmmmmmmm................................ :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Couch, huddled under a blanket, gone very cold eek

• Advertisement

Hmmmmmmmmm................................ :rolleyes:

:mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Nothing like a bit of meat and 2 veg, Auto.

I'm tableside polishing my halo.
    Sardonicat wrote: »
    A nice juicy sausage. ...

My god...the filth in here today and auto the ringleader of it

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 22,219 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

My god...the filth in here today and auto the ringleader of it

tenor.gif

Often copied never equalled :D

thomil wrote: »
    All kinds of stuff, really. Personal thoughts, reviews of gadgets that I use, trip reports, although those are somewhat rare at the moment, or anything else the pops up in my mind. My last post was about that little COVID scare I had earlier this month: https://thomil-english.blogspot.com/

Mods: I hope you don't mind me plugging my blog again? I'm willing to pay with chocolate or brownies ;)

Thanks Thomil. I'll have to have a nosey later! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,817 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's cold . Son treating me to Chinese tonight , yay , no cooking !

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mam of 4 wrote: »

No onion rings there though.. Few chicken balls perhaps?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Pshhhh mam, let me know when it arrives and I'll slide my plate over

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,817 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

No onion rings there though.. Few chicken balls perhaps?

Nope , think I'll get garlic crispy shredded chicken , rice and satay sauce for a complete change !

No satay for me please hee hee

Nope , think I'll get garlic crispy shredded chicken , rice and satay sauce for a complete change !

Not a fan of garlic mam but sure.....alright I'll have it still

:pac:

Couch side absolutely stuffed after a beautiful Irish stew :) plenty left so Seph slide your plate over :D

*stares balefully at empty plate*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,023 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Had just put my head on my pillow when I got called to work ASAP. It’s interesting to see that this city is totally open but it means that traffic sucks.

Daily number of cases this week between 20-40 a day, mutts city have had between 7-20. So people are super relaxed and getting back to normal.

*stares balefully at empty plate*

Slides plate full back to Grem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Notwhosheseems

Reading John O Donohoe, sort of meditations on nature and the seasons. Helps. Always used to struggle with adjusting to the dark half of the year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Bangers'n'mash imminent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Homeside. New lockdown measures introduced where I am. Can I just say - fk this fking Covid fker. (Sorry - just fed up with it all.)

Any plates to be slid???

Slides plate back to Snowymay full :)

Autosport wrote: »
    Couch side absolutely stuffed after a beautiful Irish stew :) plenty left so Seph slide your plate over :D

Not a fan of the auld stew really auto but thanks anyway, any dessert going? :pac:

Slides plate back to Snowymay full :)

Thank you Auto! Just needed a rant, and a plate!! :)

I’ll slide it back with *checks fridge* ummmm slightly tired vegetables. :D

Edit: oh - it’s stew!! Well now I’m cheered up. Nothing better!!

Not a fan of the auld stew really auto

Weirdo. :pac:

Not a fan of the auld stew really auto but thanks anyway, any dessert going? :pac:

Someone is a fussy so and so :P Ted will be getting your portions from now on :D

Hudson and Rex is a new series I’ve started watching on Alibi and there is an IT guy in it and he reminds me of Dave :) Loves Metal music and of course is the IT guy :)

SnowyMay wrote: »
    Weirdo. :pac:

I don't like chips with garlic either :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

3d4life wrote: »
    Same,

Is that a Ted shaped hollow in the couch ?

Mods caught using secondhand furniture in a new thread ?

And the honour of the first person banned from the new thread goes to ....

• Advertisement

Someone is a fussy so and so :P Ted will be getting your portions from now on :D

Hudson and Rex is a new series I’ve started watching on Alibi and there is an IT guy in it and he reminds me of Dave :) Loves Metal music and of course is the IT guy :)

Don't give it to him, Sure if mam doesn't slide a plate of the Chinese over I'll have the stew, how does that sound? :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement