Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westwood Tennis - Clontarf - Opinions?

• 30-09-2020 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭

Hi all, recently got back into playing tennis at home in Cork during lockdown. I played a lot as a teenager and really enjoyed revisiting it. I've moved back up to Dublin and would like to play over the winter.

Westwood Clontarf is the nearest court to me that I know of (based in North Strand) and I'm considering joining the gym to get access to the tennis. It's pricey (€79 p/m) but would like to think I'll get the use out of it.

Wondering if anyone here plays at that club and has any feedback?
    Is there a structure for matching up new members with playing partners?

I'd probably class myself (:o) as beyond beginner but would be taken to town by a good intermediate player. Mostly looking for recreational games over the winter that aren't scuppered by the weather.

Thanks!

Advertisement