Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sky fantasy football 20/21

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I won every league since I came first overall.

Donegal1234 to his PT in the gym this morning

"Put on more weights."

Trainer: "There are no more weights" .

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

A number of the money leagues Sky runs in the game have prize pools of around £10k(once all the entries are accounted for). 50% 1st 25% 2nd 15% 3rd 10% 4th. They run a £20 entry league and £10, £5, and £2 ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

manual_man wrote: »
    A number of the money leagues Sky runs in the game have prize pools of around £10k(once all the entries are accounted for). 50% 1st 25% 2nd 15% 3rd 10% 4th. They run a £20 entry league and £10, £5, and £2 ones.

Any idea where last seasons winner of that 10k finished?

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

He finished 6th overall. I know the winner 2 years ago collected 95k or so. 50k for winning it another 45k for all the cash leagues he won. Crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

With cash leagues being no problem in the Sky game but it seems now an issue in fantasypremier game, why a problem in one and not the other?

A case of trying to get people to play the Sky game as well and have to open a Skybet account....or is it me just being a cynic??!

• Advertisement

Hackers wrote: »
    With cash leagues being no problem in the Sky game but it seems now an issue in fantasypremier game, why a problem in one and not the other?

A case of trying to get people to play the Sky game as well and have to open a Skybet account....or is it me just being a cynic??!
    With the Sky game it's built in with skybet holding and then distributing the cash to the winners. I'm guessing with FPL there was probably issues with underage players entering money leagues. With skybet you have to be 18+ obviously so it's not an issue

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

I will back on the fantasy football hub sky podcast on Sunday at 9:pm

The podcast has two past winners me and Dan cox. So you can learn from the best.

Here is the link to it. Don’t forget to Subscribe to the channel

https://youtu.be/_OJ33COodsc

See you all Sunday afternoon.

Had a listen-some good info in there. I’m going to take a stab at guessing your GW1 team

McCarthy
    Robertson Van Dyke Vinagre Doherty
    Bruno Antonio Ndidi
    Auba Werner Kane

Anyway close to your actual team?

thunderdog wrote: »
    Had a listen-some good info in there. I’m going to take a stab at guessing your GW1 team

McCarthy
    Bruno Antonio Ndidi
    Auba Werner Kane

Yea pretty close to my team. Most teams will be similar until the overhaul. After the overhaul is when things get interesting.

Yea pretty close to my team. Most teams will be similar until the overhaul. After the overhaul is when things get interesting.

I’ll keep on eye on the FF hub channel for more insights ( I hadn’t realised they use a different channel for sky). Will you be in with the lads throughout the season?

I’ll keep on eye on the FF hub channel for more insights ( I hadn’t realised they use a different channel for sky). Will you be in with the lads throughout the season?

Will be on for every overhaul week and then will be on every 3/4 weeks afterwards. I enjoy doing them.

• Advertisement

McCarthy
    Bruno Antonio Ndidi
    Auba Werner Kane

That adds up to £104m. :D

Though Doherty -> Thomas would make it 100m exactly. But then you wouldn't have the 0.1 to do Auba -> KdB

Dilemmas :D

I will back on the fantasy football hub sky podcast on Sunday at 9:pm

Just listened to the first 40 mins while out for a walk on my lunch break. Interesting opinions on the new tackle rules/scoring. Will have to give this some more thought.

P. S. I think that Victoria girl who posted in the comments section on YouTube might have heard about your 50K. You'll have to watch out for that kinda stuff now you've got a few quid.

Just listened to the first 40 mins while out for a walk on my lunch break. Interesting opinions on the new tackle rules/scoring. Will have to give this some more thought.

P. S. I think that Victoria girl who posted in the comments section on YouTube might have heard about your 50K. You'll have to watch out for that kinda stuff now you've got a few quid.

It’s a small change but could have big implications.That was actually my girlfriend Laura who commented. I said in the podcast when i won I will buy here a handbag. She is still waiting for it😂

It’s a small change but could have big implications.That was actually my girlfriend Laura who commented. I said in the podcast when i won I will buy here a handbag. She is still waiting for it😂

I thought as much. Stick with the handbag option mate, much cheaper then a diamond ring... In the long run anyway.

I thought as much. Stick with the handbag option mate, much cheaper then a diamond ring... In the long run anyway.

Be no diamond rings for a long time.

That adds up to £104m. :D

Though Doherty -> Thomas would make it 100m exactly. But then you wouldn't have the 0.1 to do Auba -> KdB

Dilemmas :D

Ha yeah I probably should have checked what that team value would come to!

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭duefrine

just added a second team

K-Q- RAISE
    9-J ALL IN

Good luck all

https://youtu.be/Hcy4ZdWS9Ks link for the FFH Sky podcast tonight 9pm. I enjoy watching these. Good banter between the 3 lads and they're knowledgeable too. You can also ask them questions in advance on their Twitter and there's a decent chance they'll answer you on the livestream.

https://youtu.be/Hcy4ZdWS9Ks link for the FFH Sky podcast tonight 9pm. I enjoy watching these. Good banter between the 3 lads and they're knowledgeable too. You can also ask them questions in advance on their Twitter and there's a decent chance they'll answer you on the livestream.

Going to be great to sit back with a beer and watch it.

Not long to go now folks. Don’t forget to join the boards skyff league

Currently 39 teams in so far.

• Advertisement

What is the best way to find money leagues that won't be filled with sharks?

Dearg81 wrote: »
    What is the best way to find money leagues that won't be filled with sharks?

They are like gold dust at the minute. Seems to be always one top player in nearly every league.

They are like gold dust at the minute. Seems to be always one top player in nearly every league.

I might just do a lucky dip so. I'll go for ones which pay out a few places.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Damm those top players!!

Where are these money leagues?

Where are these money leagues?

Go to the leagues page -> join -> find a league.

Anybody who has a ffhub membership and now view my team here

https://twitter.com/ffh_hq/status/1304061995981910016?s=21

So annoying that we have to wait til tomorrow to (hopefully) find out the gw4 match days

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Alanm2020

Hi lads Have just joined the group on Sky FF have never taken part in this kind of thing before but heard a lot of the lads on about it so I seen this thread and decided to sign up congrats to the previous winner on winning the 50k.

• Advertisement

Alanm2020 wrote: »
    Hi lads Have just joined the group on Sky FF have never taken part in this kind of thing before but heard a lot of the lads on about it so I seen this thread and decided to sign up congrats to the previous winner on winning the 50k.

Thanks Alan it aged me by about 10 years last season. If you need any help with the game we will be happy to help. Make sure you read the rules carefully and all the best this season.

Advertisement