Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best dog food

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Dahdum

Thanks guys. I meant to include that the vet did give her antibiotics too, don’t recall the name. Those along with the suggestion of changing the diet was all we got. When we initially got her, she did have colitis which we got treated.

I’ll add- we’ve been watching her weight and while quite lean because of the breed, she’s not been losing any weight.

I’ll make another appt with the vet and request tests.

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Dahdum wrote: »
    Thanks guys. I meant to include that the vet did give her antibiotics too, don’t recall the name. Those along with the suggestion of changing the diet was all we got. When we initially got her, she did have colitis which we got treated.

I’ll add- we’ve been watching her weight and while quite lean because of the breed, she’s not been losing any weight.

I’ll make another appt with the vet and request tests.

Thanks again

The colitis could well be the cause on which case she just needs a feed for sensitive digestion but I would always like to rule out anything more serious

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

My two thrived on raw chicken and LIDL dry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭piplip87

Hey looking for Advice Our Japanese Spitz needs a high meat content dog food to clear up some skin irritation haven't seen the vet yet just the groomer mentioned it. Have come across the Grain Free food it looks the part. Anybody have any reviews on it.

https://www.petconnection.ie/pet-connection-grain-free-adult-dog-food-lamb-c2x29255021

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭smilerf

piplip87 wrote: »
    Hey looking for Advice Our Japanese Spitz needs a high meat content dog food to clear up some skin irritation haven't seen the vet yet just the groomer mentioned it. Have come across the Grain Free food it looks the part. Anybody have any reviews on it.

https://www.petconnection.ie/pet-connection-grain-free-adult-dog-food-lamb-c2x29255021
    That's too high
    Just put him on burns ardent Grange etc
    And only bathe him once a month

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Hi Folks,

So have a 12 week old Bichon puppy and wondering whats the best food for her?

Advertisement