Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

89 Year Get His Wife Pregnant

• 03-07-2020 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,258 ✭✭✭

An 89-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up... The doctor asked him how he was feeling, and the old man said,

"Things are great and I've never felt better.

I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child.

So what do you think about that Doc?"

The doctor considered his question for a minute and then began to tell a story.

"I have an older friend , much like you, who is an avid hunter and never misses a season.

One day he was setting off to go hunting.

In a bit of a hurry , he accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun.

As he neared a lake, he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water's edge.

He realised he'd left his gun at home and so he couldn't shoot the magnificent creature.

Out of habit he raised his cane , aimed it at the animal as if it were his favourite hunting rifle and went 'bang, bang'."

Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead.

Now, what do you think of that ?" asked the doctor.

The old man said , "Logic would strongly suggest that somebody else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver."

"My point exactly!" said the doctor...

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Comments

Advertisement