Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 Players Championship Finals (Nov27-29) ITV4

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,242 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I thought King would get battered in the final but he stuck with MvG the whole way through. Very impressed by him. He needs to stop letting himself get wound up so easy though.

Huge confidence booster for MvG going into the worlds now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭boomdocker

peteeeed wrote: »
    102 average for the tournament

That's the key
    In the past when he was near unbeatable it was because his scoring/finishing was so good that even if he met an opponent on a hot scoring day (like Merv last night) he was still able to outscore them
    Recently when he's been beat its usually because he dips too regularly below that level so is open to being beat by someone on a hot streak. Lot more players around too who can score heavily expecially over the shorter format games
    Remains to be seen if he can be consistent enough through the worlds and keep his level high
    Also misses a lot more doubles than he used to - missed a few match darts last night...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

If you’re expecting a delivery from him I hope it’s not urgent

bassy wrote:
    ??

King works for amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

bassy wrote:
    king is old skool,he,s not in to all that bawling and roaring sh1te.throw your darts get on with it.........................................................

I'm pretty sure I remember king in his younger days giving it large on the stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,208 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

I'm pretty sure I remember king in his younger days giving it large on the stage.

He's a hypocrite

• Advertisement
Advertisement