Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any Black Friday type deals?

Options
  • 03-12-2020 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭

Need a few cleaning products, any good deals online at the moment? Had a look around and nothing jumped out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Need a few cleaning products, any good deals online at the moment? Had a look around and nothing jumped out.

What are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

Open minded. :-)

But tar remover, APC, Shampoo, etc.

Open minded. :-)

But tar remover, APC, Shampoo, etc.

How about something like This :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

Page I came across on Facebook doing brilliant deals all week. From up north somewhere. CleanCustom on Facebook and Snapchat

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

vectra wrote: »
    How about something like This :)

I got that ad on FB, was tempted but reviews of their products over at Detailing world seem average to poor a best!

• Advertisement

I got that ad on FB, was tempted but reviews of their products over at Detailing world seem average to poor a best!

I use their "Gentlemans shampoo" and am quite impressed by it.

Mitchel and King also have some offers.

Advertisement