Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Asics Outlet up to 80% off + Extra 10% with code

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭matzen

Must be lucky - got a shipped notification. Got a bit nervous when reading about all the cancellations.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

I'm up to four shipped notifications so far today (for the same item)! It must be great craic working on their web team....

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭billcullen1

blastman wrote: »
    I'm up to four shipped notifications so far today (for the same item)! It must be great craic working on their web team....

Just waiting to see now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Mines arriving tomorrow size 44 black GT 2000 paid €58.80 no discount code. Ordered on Thursday 28th Nov 2pm. How much were they on black Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,090 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

Keith C wrote: »
    Mines arriving tomorrow size 44 black GT 2000 paid €58.80 no discount code. Ordered on Thursday 28th Nov 2pm. How much were they on black Friday?

€52.92 for same shoes

• Advertisement

€52.92 for same shoes

interesting...makes we wonder ?

Did anyone get their delivery ? I am in limbo at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Jasper79

Did anyone get their delivery ? I am in limbo at the moment

Yes got mine today ordered 28th.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

Got mine today as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭ciara1052

No delivery yet and still waiting for two orders to be refunded.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Got a text and email with a delivery time a few hours before it arrived

Still waiting for a delivery and a refund, not holding much hope at this stage

Order cancelled ☹️ just waiting on the refund now

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭conormc1984

Take a trip down to the asics outlet at kildare Village. ðŸ‘. Plenty bargains to be had and they are having a sale December 19th I think they said.

I picked up kayano 24's for only €80

€52.92 for same shoes

mine arrived and were too small. doh! 43.5

If anyone wants to swap to size 44....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭statto25

Take a trip down to the asics outlet at kildare Village. ðŸ‘. Plenty bargains to be had and they are having a sale December 19th I think they said.

Do they have the retro stuff there too?

Will do ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

mine arrived and were too small. doh! 43.5

If anyone wants to swap to size 44....

Not much consolation, but their sizing chart for Euro v UK sizes seems to be quite a bit off compared to other charts I checked to compare sizes. Ended up going with a size 47 which according to Asics is a UK 12.5 and it was a perfect fit. Usually I take an 11-11.5, though....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

bovis wrote: »
    I just spoke to a nice lady in their customer support after 2 separate orders were cancelled. My first order had 2 pairs of trainers and one was cancelled and the other one shipped. My second order was cancelled completely.

What she told me may be useful for others. She said that there is a delay between the systems so several people may have actually ordered the same pairs as the website isn't instantly updated. And with black Friday the online orders were arriving quicker than the online shop could update.

Secondly she said that if I had paid directly (not PayPal) then they would only charge the card when the order is fulfilled. However with PayPal the charge happens straight away and the refund takes longer but will come (probably end of week)

Hope that helps others. By the way if anyone doesn't want a pair of GT2000s in size 44 let me know ;)

I didn't get an email to say my order was cancelled, but I did get an email an hour ago from PayPal to say my order had been refunded. Asics only refunded me the price of the item. They seem to have kept the shipping costs for themselves. Lovely company. First and last time I'll deal with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Contact PayPal they will get the rest back for you

That's the plan alright. I was giving Asics a day to get back to me first.

• Advertisement

blastman wrote: »
    Not much consolation, but their sizing chart for Euro v UK sizes seems to be quite a bit off compared to other charts I checked to compare sizes. Ended up going with a size 47 which according to Asics is a UK 12.5 and it was a perfect fit. Usually I take an 11-11.5, though....

yes, 43.5 EUR was 8.5UK :confused::confused:

Oh well, back they go.....

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Alfie1

Some real bargains at the moment here for Cyber Week/ Black Friday https://outlet.asics.com/ie/en-ie/

I grabbed these GORE-TEX for €50 https://outlet.asics.com/ie/en-ie/gel-sonoma-4-g-tx/p/1011A210-001.html?width=Standard

Limited stocks & sizes but check back if what you want is out out stock, they seem to restock.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

Alfie1 wrote: »
    Some real bargains at the moment here for Cyber Week/ Black Friday https://outlet.asics.com/ie/en-ie/

I grabbed these GORE-TEX for €50 https://outlet.asics.com/ie/en-ie/gel-sonoma-4-g-tx/p/1011A210-001.html?width=Standard

Limited stocks & sizes but check back if what you want is out out stock, they seem to restock.

Thanks very much, after getting some great pieces there, plenty of sizes in the ladies sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

thanks for posting, was hopeful as on the market for a pair of Kayanos and they've a decent selection in my size but €126 for two season old runners is ludicrous . Can usually get similar from UK retailers on ebay for between £80 and £90

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭The Mulk

Any coupon codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,769 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

The Mulk wrote: »
    Any coupon codes?

Noooooo!!!

Don't want to know now - I saw a pair of runners in my size (I spent days, if not weeks, last year trying to find a pair in my size in anything other than salmon pink) and the order went straight in!

Nearly half price, can't argue with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pigck29

thanks for posting, was hopeful as on the market for a pair of Kayanos and they've a decent selection in my size but €126 for two season old runners is lubricious. Can usually get similar from UK retailers on ebay for between £80 and £90

I ordered a pair of GEL-KAYANO 25 tonight ( € 80 ). Not the best colour, but really good price for Kayano.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,536 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Alfie1 wrote: »

Would they be waterproof ?
    Need something for going on hikes and around the garden.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Space Dog

Zardoz wrote: »
    Would they be waterproof ?

Nope.

Advertisement