Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gillette Fusion 8 pack - £11 Amazon

• 28-12-2018 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭

Gillette Fusion 8 pack - £11 Amazon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

Mr.S wrote: »
    If you subscribe for repeat deliveries it brings the price down a further 5% (you can cancel after the first shipment)

Do you know if the price is locked in for a period, or subject to change?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Do you know if the price is locked in for a period, or subject to change?

It may change for subsequent delivery...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,992 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Are these compatible with the new ProGlide razor?

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭King Cantona

if you watch 5minutes of video you can get 5pound off this purchase also. :D

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057940900

• Registered Users Posts: 23,808 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

if you watch 5minutes of video you can get 5pound off this purchase also. :D

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057940900

If you live in england

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭jarvis

Great post. Just ordered 3 x 8pks for just under £30.
    An 8pk in Tesco is €26.40

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭pajoemccracken

Great Price. Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

Cheers op.
    Ordered 1 pack yesterday ( Friday).
    Just had a text from anpost my blades are in Dublin. Text from anpost 12pm Saturday. Amazon are really on the ball these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭mad m

Few reviews are saying blades aren’t legit?

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭le_girl

Thanks for this - just ordered 2 packs for my dad!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭MuffinsDa

Mr.S wrote: »
    Sold by Amazon so they are genuine.

Not necessarily. I thought the same for a while, and turned out a pair of osram headlight bulbs sold by Amazon where fake so I researched it a bit - look up "comingled stock and amazon". or check here: https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/forums/t/co-mingled-inventory/101103

Basically, if someone else selling and fulfilling the same item via Amazon there's always a possibility of comingling and therefore fakes. I have started to now avoid items that have sellers fulfilling it via amazon...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

My three packs arrived this morning. They are genuine. Thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Ordered these on Saturday, they had been in my basket and only noticed the price drop from around £15 when I was confirming.

Have them in my hand now (fair play Amazon and An Post) and can confirm they are legit Gillette blades.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,268 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Bought 3 packs, arrived this morning, very quick service to be fair and they are legit, cheers op.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

L'prof wrote: »
    Are these compatible with the new ProGlide razor?

Yep all fusion handles and cartridges can be used together. Won't work with Mach3 handles though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭torrevieja

are people using parcel motel and parcel wizard here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

No? Why? Delivery to Ireland so no issue. Ordered Friday arrived this morning with anpost.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭peejy

Back up to full price. Missed it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20 fj4400

mad m wrote:
    Few reviews are saying blades aren’t legit?

Price gone back up... Full price

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭portcrap

For a few quid extra - proglide 8 pack £13

Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide Razor... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00R10ZUWU?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

Tried mine for first time this morning. It might just be me but doesn’t feel like a genuine fusion blade. I’d be interested to hear others opinion?

Advertisement