Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New House, window replacement, alarm sensors

Options
  • 18-09-2019 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Just got keys for the new house. Existing alarm, see below link. Just blacked out the supplier sticker. Anyone know what alarm this is?

There are sensors on the doors and windows. I'm replacing patio doors and a window. What can I do about the sensors? Can I disconnect the alarm completely while I figure out which system to go for. Still researching which system I'd like to put in.

Alarm goes off as soon as I take the cover off sensor.

Thanks

Alarm: ibb.co/ZSLdxWr
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,640 ✭✭✭✭altor

aryan80 wrote: »
    Hi,

Just got keys for the new house. Existing alarm, see below link. Just blacked out the supplier sticker. Anyone know what alarm this is?

There are sensors on the doors and windows. I'm replacing patio doors and a window. What can I do about the sensors? Can I disconnect the alarm completely while I figure out which system to go for. Still researching which system I'd like to put in.

Alarm goes off as soon as I take the cover off sensor.

Thanks

Alarm: ibb.co/ZSLdxWr

Alarm is a Simon system that uses wire free sensors.
    If you have the user code drop front lid and enter the code before opening sensors to remove them.
    Failing having the code you could down power the system (battery and mains) and have it programmed to be able to use the alarm.

Advertisement