Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RWC Accumulators

• 17-09-2019 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭

I've been searching but without much success to place an accumulator of 20-27 of the group matches.

I'd also fancy betting on naming the 1/4 finalists as well.

I'm not holding out much luck but anyone any ideas or insight as to if anywhere might take these kind of bets before Friday?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

The Guvnor wrote: »
    I've been searching but without much success to place an accumulator of 20-27 of the group matches.

I'd also fancy betting on naming the 1/4 finalists as well.

I'm not holding out much luck but anyone any ideas or insight as to if anywhere might take these kind of bets before Friday?

Any place paddy powers Boylesports etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Neither place will take it on all the group games or even the 1/4's!
    sasta le wrote: »
    Any place paddy powers Boylesports etc

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Neither place will take it on all the group games or even the 1/4's!

What’s the bet?

What I'd like to do is put a bet on:

Which 8 teams will make the 1/4 finals.
    Do another bet on 20-30 of the group games as an accumulator on straight wins.
    Is this possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

What I'd like to do is put a bet on:

Which 8 teams will make the 1/4 finals.
    Do another bet on 20-30 of the group games as an accumulator on straight wins.
    Is this possible?

Paddy Power will allow you to do “Pool Straight Forecast” it will also allow you to add these together in an accumulator which would allow you to back the 8 quarter finalists. See attachment for example. You can do an accum on multiple matches but not matches involving the same team. For example for can’t bet on Ireland to beat Scotland and Ireland to beat Japan in the same accum

• Advertisement

Thanks Blindside.

I've emailed BS to see if they'll take the bet.

Advertisement