Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Protest Paddy Jackson playing at the weekend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    You can't believe "all the witnesses" obviously. Not all of the witnesses agreed with his story. Some totally contradicted each other. With the amount of alcohol taken its not surprising no two witnesses gave the same account

sorry. your right. not all the people gave the same story
    but all the main witnesses did.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

left bloodied and in an awful state maybe but from consetual sex

a court of law has shown that paddy jackson has done nothing illegal

i am not painted in a bad light to normal people that can see the facts of this case.

under technical examination spots of blood were found.
    they said there as a 'laceration' which if you look, this counts as a laceration : https://images-prod.healthline.com/hlcmsresource/images/Image-Galleries/infected-cut/7403-unifected_cut-1296x728-slide4.jpg.

she wasn't 'bloodied' or in an awful state.

His initial statement after the court case left a lot to be desired. His attitude sort of backed up the scumbag impression he gave in the WhatsApp group. I think this is what people are talking about rather than his suing someone.

i dont think anyone is actually saying he is a good guy. most would agree he is a scumbag. but thats not illegal

• Registered Users Posts: 16,871 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

sorry. your right. not all the people gave the same story but all the main witnesses did.

No they didn't. You need to go back & Read the court details.

No two stories matched up. Jury had no choice but to aquit.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,871 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

she wasn't 'bloodied' or in an awful state.

The taxi driver says otherwise. He testified under oath that she was visibly upset and he noticed blood staining on the back of her clothes even in the dark. So much so that he checked the seat wasn't stained.

• Advertisement

No they didn't. You need to go back & Read the court details.

No two stories matched up. Jury had no choice but to aquit.

maybe im wrong on that. i thought some of their stories aligned a bit and with daras witness

• Registered Users Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭This is it

My head is spinning after reading this thread, like something from the twilight zone.

I don't know exactly what did or didn't happen that night but he was found not guilty, and in this case I'd be of the opinion that he should be let get on with his life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

maybe im wrong on that. i thought some of their stories aligned a bit and with daras witness

Most did, some didn’t ....

Mostly because they had drunk the majority of Belfast before going back to the house, then they drank more....

The main person was the lady friend who walked in on them and was not drunk....some people like to forget her to continue their argument, she also talked to the lady involved in the house.....

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Most did, some didn’t ....

Mostly because they had drunk the majority of Belfast before going back to the house, then they drank more....

The main person was the lady friend who walked in on them and was not drunk....some people like to forget her to continue their argument, she also talked to the lady involved in the house.....

and people are more likely to believe that 2 rugby players are rapists and liars and that they conspired with a third man and a female acquaintance in a conspiracy to completely cover up and mislead the police about a rape over one woman telling a lie to save face.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

banie01 wrote: »
    I just did...
    Got 37!
    I still reckon I could take more than 40 tho!
    Just use one of the little animals as a club!

Hahah I just got 52 :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

Your Face wrote: »
    That was seedy alright but lets not forget that it was her 'friends' that made it public.

Well she did video these men and send it to her friends. Poor girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

BDI wrote: »
    Well she did video these men and send it to her friends. Poor girl.

I dont think it was herself that videoed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Portsalon

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Have you got any details to back this claim up?

What specific details would you like to know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭NoteAgent

KaneToad wrote: »
    Paddy Jackson was found not guilty of rape and not guilty of sexual assault. There is no evidence that any crime took place. I think he should be left alone to try and earn a living.

His known contribution to the infamous WhatsApp messages was very tame. The derogatory language was used by others. The word 'slut' was never used by Jackson. Ironically, it was used by the complainant to describe the other girls at the party.

Yeah but he did say that they were all "top shaggers" which I cringed to death at. Sounds like something a virgin says when he firsts gets the ride. Who the hell even brags about getting the ride once there past the age of 20 anyway. He was 24 when this happened LMAO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭jr86

NoteAgent wrote: »
    Yeah but he did say that they were all "top shaggers" which I cringed to death at.

Any link to the quote of Jackson saying this?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Yeah. But that ain't gonna help Paddy Jackson over the weekend is it?:D

Why do you think Jackson needs any help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭NoteAgent

NoteAgent wrote: »

Interesting how Jackson changed his name to Stuart olding when sending the message so isn't it!?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,375 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

jr86 wrote: »
    Interesting how Jackson changed his name to Stuart olding when sending the message so isn't it!?

Its from unidentified to Olding.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

• Advertisement

Its from unidentified to Olding.

No it's not

"And olding's reply..."

Rodin wrote: »
    Not one message there attributed to Jackson

Ara stop dont let that get in the way off a mob crusade!!

No it's not

"And olding's reply..."

It is.

Untitled.png

It is.

Untitled.png

That poster was talking about the "top shaggers" comment by the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Portsalon

Rodin wrote: »
    Not one message there attributed to Jackson

No.

But here's one "attributed" to the complainant:-

image.png

That poster was talking about the "top shaggers" comment by the way

Fair enough. Thought it was someone still on about the "Sluts" comments.

My bad.

Fair enough. Thought it was someone still on about the "Sluts" comments.

My bad.

grand, I'll pretend I didn't see the "learn what reply means" ninja edit, do we really have to be so condescending behind our keyboards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭NewClareman

You should be.

And yes I am well aware all men are really like that.

No they’re not, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

Portsalon wrote: »
    No.

But here's one "attributed" to the complainant:-

image.png

Those forensic samples did not corroborate her story and the jury found that no crime had occurred.

NEXT !!

• Advertisement

Did anyone read the article? He won't play. Why would they bother risk the controversy. When Jackson played for Perpignon, they had an away game in Connacht. Jackson started every game up to till then but was left out of the entire squad for that match. They aren't stupid.

Advertisement