Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANTIQUES AUCTIONS - Dates & Locations

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Back2Square1

Hello there, may I ask a question, can you tell me or point in the right direction to inform me if this lamp is Waterford Crystal or where should I look for the mark or where they normally are?

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Bhrxl4-Atf8Tqr6yJQxDO2KH_tBSKQhE?usp=sharing

Kind Regards
    Clive

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Back2Square1

Hello there, may I ask a question, can you tell me or point in the right direction to inform me if this lamp is Waterford Crystal or where should I look for the mark or where they normally are?

you will have to put h t t p s forward slash, forward slash at the beginning because I am a new user they will not let me send images.

Kind Regards
    Clive

you will have to put h t t p s forward slash, forward slash at the beginning because I am a new user they will not let me send images.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

I see the contents of Howth Castle are coming up for sale in the next month or so.

https://www.fonsiemealy.ie/ are handling the sale and will have a catalogue up soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 rob1113

Advertisement