Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
23-01-2015, 23:27   #1546
mailburner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 22,188
boyles gave me a free 20 bet

stuck it on amirkhani by sub at 7/2 (9/2 available elsewhere)
amir likes subs...8 of 10 wins by sub
seen him in action and i have to say I was impressed but by the same
token I am eager to take on ogle especially when odds on
reckin he might be getting his p45 after this one

did three small bets on the big fight (odds taken this morning)
gus by pts 9/2 fred
rumble decision 17/2 888
rumble ko 15/2 ladrokes

just felt the odds were too big on those

I think it'll one of those three outcomes, Ive never seen rumble in any
kind of trouble even against heavyweights so I'm ruling out the gus ko.
I'm banking on gus keeping it standing so am kinda ruling out the sub but the latter rounds are the big worry with rumble in my opinion and if gus tries to take it to the ground then it could be bad news although saying that phil davis couldn't get near rumble..never mind take him down
The rumble ko may be a bit much to ask for as I think he'll fight sensibly for five as opposed to trying to take off gustafssons head

I have a feeling he won't fail in any department myself and will make the most
of this opportunity and think if he fails it will be on pts
I really like rumble as a fighter and some of it may be down to faith in
him alone but I just have a really good feeling about him
I do think 9/4 for the win is an insult to him

I see some bookies are as low as 5/4 for gus ko
I'll be honest and say I really can't see it yet I dont underestimate gus
in the slightest
that imo is a shocking price


and the bets that always lose
mousasi ko/tko
amirkhani sub
gus/aj fight to go to decision
56/1

mousasi round two
amirkhani round two
gus/aj to go to decision
156/1



I have a feeling itll be a bad night for sweden and am also tempted to take on musoke and corrasini
mailburner is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
24-01-2015, 08:08   #1547
El Rifle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by mailburner View Post
boyles gave me a free 20 bet

stuck it on amirkhani by sub at 7/2 (9/2 available elsewhere)
amir likes subs...8 of 10 wins by sub
seen him in action and i have to say I was impressed but by the same
token I am eager to take on ogle especially when odds on
reckin he might be getting his p45 after this one

did three small bets on the big fight (odds taken this morning)
gus by pts 9/2 fred
rumble decision 17/2 888
rumble ko 15/2 ladrokes

just felt the odds were too big on those

I think it'll one of those three outcomes, Ive never seen rumble in any
kind of trouble even against heavyweights so I'm ruling out the gus ko.
I'm banking on gus keeping it standing so am kinda ruling out the sub but the latter rounds are the big worry with rumble in my opinion and if gus tries to take it to the ground then it could be bad news although saying that phil davis couldn't get near rumble..never mind take him down
The rumble ko may be a bit much to ask for as I think he'll fight sensibly for five as opposed to trying to take off gustafssons head

I have a feeling he won't fail in any department myself and will make the most
of this opportunity and think if he fails it will be on pts
I really like rumble as a fighter and some of it may be down to faith in
him alone but I just have a really good feeling about him
I do think 9/4 for the win is an insult to him

I see some bookies are as low as 5/4 for gus ko
I'll be honest and say I really can't see it yet I dont underestimate gus
in the slightest
that imo is a shocking price


and the bets that always lose
mousasi ko/tko
amirkhani sub
gus/aj fight to go to decision
56/1

mousasi round two
amirkhani round two
gus/aj to go to decision
156/1



I have a feeling itll be a bad night for sweden and am also tempted to take on musoke and corrasini
Its gonna be a good night for Russia Tumenov and Erokhin will get KO's I think. Might have a bet on this guy amirkhani then, just had a look at him, first fight in the UFC. But Ogle would have trouble beating Snarf if you put him in there, so by sub is a decent bet, maybe points given his last two fights.
El Rifle is offline  
24-01-2015, 18:19   #1548
Hoki
Registered User
 
Hoki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,480
Ive backed Amirkhani by submission also - he's somewhat of a submission specialist judging by his record . Point of caution though , as bad as Ogle is, he has been training at Team Alpha Male since the end of the Summer so whether that has any bearing on matters remains to be seen.

My low stake high reward accumulator is :

Amirkhani by Sub @ 9/2
Krylov by Sub @ 17/2
Erokhin by KO @ 4/7
Bektic by Sub @ 3/1

Also have a few bob on :

Beal @ 8/15
Aliev @ 5/6
Musoke @ 11/10
Amirkhani @ 11/10

Have done single bets involving some of the above also.
Hoki is offline  
24-01-2015, 18:22   #1549
mailburner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 22,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rifle View Post
Its gonna be a good night for Russia Tumenov and Erokhin will get KO's I think. Might have a bet on this guy amirkhani then, just had a look at him, first fight in the UFC. But Ogle would have trouble beating Snarf if you put him in there, so by sub is a decent bet, maybe points given his last two fights.
lol I hope so

went in again on amirkhani at 13/10
he can't be those odds really

treble with
amirkhani
tumenov
sicilia
7/1

9fold (31/1)
Makwan Amirkhani @ 13/10
Albert Tumenov @ 7/10
Phil Davis @ 2/5
Gegard Mousasi @ 2/11
Konstantin Erokhin @ 1/4
Chris Beal @ 1/2
Sam Sicilia @ 11/10
Mirsad Bektic @ 1/7
Mairbek Taisumov @ 1/10



cant remember seeing a card where I wanted to bet on so many fights
mailburner is offline  
24-01-2015, 20:45   #1550
mailburner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 22,188
rumble on the drift all day
3.92 now on matchbook

mousasi was 4/11 last weekend...best at 2/9 now and as low
as 1/7
I can see why though and 4/11 was a big price imo
mailburner is offline  
Advertisement
24-01-2015, 21:16   #1551
El Rifle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by mailburner View Post
rumble on the drift all day
3.92 now on matchbook
Has he been seen in McDonalds?
El Rifle is offline  
24-01-2015, 21:37   #1552
mailburner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 22,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rifle View Post
Has he been seen in McDonalds?
I hope not
It'll probably look like it though
can only imaging the amount of food he put away since the weigh in
mailburner is offline  
24-01-2015, 21:48   #1553
Mr. Manager
It's up to me now, I'm Mr. Manager
 
Mr. Manager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 11,012
€40 double chance on Rumble (KO/Points) @3.6
€10 double chance on Redser (Sub/Points) @6.0

It's called gambling for a reason
Mr. Manager is offline  
24-01-2015, 22:03   #1554
El Rifle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,473
That was a messy result in the Erokhin fight. Got all hyped up watching his youtube video of KO's. Looked a lot smaller just now then his previous fights
El Rifle is offline  
Advertisement
24-01-2015, 22:13   #1555
Kod-box
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,484
what time is Gus fight scheduled for anyone know, PP had it down as 10pm?
Kod-box is offline  
24-01-2015, 22:18   #1556
callaway92
Registered User
 
callaway92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 10,843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kod-box View Post
what time is Gus fight scheduled for anyone know, PP had it down as 10pm?
Should be on around 02:30 or so.
callaway92 is online now  
Thanks from:
24-01-2015, 22:27   #1557
Kod-box
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,484
Thought it would be earlier being in Sweden.
Kod-box is offline  
24-01-2015, 22:29   #1558
mailburner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 22,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kod-box View Post
Thought it would be earlier being in Sweden.
it was last time an event was in sweden

ufc have a deal with fox which means it has to suit the americans sadly when
its a ufc on fox event
mailburner is offline  
24-01-2015, 23:28   #1559
mailburner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 22,188
that was easy but no sub
mailburner is offline  
24-01-2015, 23:34   #1560
Kev M
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,444
Good work tipping Amirkhani lads, I was leaving him out until reading on here.
Kev M is offline  
Thanks from:
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet