Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tesla the canary in the mine !

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

He announced a million mile battery today I think. His cars and trucks batteries will last a million miles. Not per charge but per battery replacement. This is good because it was an issue with EVs being so expensive but needing expensove battery replacements I think.

Im sure somebody will buy them out sooner or later. The technology is what keeps the share price up not the actual day to day profit. I do think he is very fashionable at the moment which usually means its too late to buy in and probably time to cash in.

Ha? I thought he didn't announce this million mile battery and 51 billion evaporated?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

People should really be saying whether they are holding Tesla or not when coming in with strong opinions either way imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,368 ✭✭✭Fionn1952

People should really be saying whether they are holding Tesla or not when coming in with strong opinions either way imo.

Would it help much?

Holding and bullish? Well you would say that.

Not holding and bullish? Easy for you to say!

I don't think knowing whether someone else has skin in the game will do much to convince anyone.

Advertisement