Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Yesterday, 14:22   #4936
danoriordan1402

I am still holding some INO for the long term, the panic selling is hilarious
I see another Electric Truck company will be appearing on the scene today - https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/10/a-ne...he-market.html
Big push premarket on the SHLL stocks over the weekend. I wonder if this truck will roll downhill as well like a classic pump and dump

Last edited by danoriordan1402; Yesterday at 14:36.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
Yesterday, 14:49   #4937
Take Your Pants Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by danoriordan1402 View Post
I am still holding some INO for the long term, the panic selling is hilarious
I see another Electric Truck company will be appearing on the scene today - https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/10/a-ne...he-market.html
Big push premarket on the SHLL stocks over the weekend. I wonder if this truck will roll downhill as well like a classic pump and dump
SBE is another one worth looking at.
Yesterday, 14:58   #4938
danoriordan1402

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Your Pants Off View Post
yeah , I was looking at that as well - good value in that, one to hold for a bit I think
Yesterday, 14:59   #4939
Shedite27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Your Pants Off View Post
SBE more promising, they make charging points, and is backed by Tesla
Thanks from:
Yesterday, 15:16   #4940
Timmaay

Send a message via MSN to Timmaay
I don't know who recommended UMC here back 2 months ago, took a random punt on them and 30% up at the min, thanks!
Advertisement
Yesterday, 16:24   #4941
One More Toy

Sitting on a 78% gain for DKNG, my only regret is that I didn't buy more!
Thanks from:
Yesterday, 16:29   #4942
Skippy along

Quote:
Originally Posted by One More Toy View Post
Sitting on a 78% gain for DKNG, my only regret is that I didn't buy more!
Had a 30% gain on INO.... ruined my lunch i can tell you
Yesterday, 16:36   #4943
RIGOLO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy along View Post
Hopefully an over reaction to the news at least its not like astra zenca but em I'd say buckle up it's going to a bumpy afternoon for us
Indeed the complaint is over their propietary device they use to adminster their vaccines, this device has been used and approved by the FDA for multiple previous trials by INO and the DOD bought $70 million worth of them a few months back so this hold up is a red herring

INO has recovered some bit, which tells me it was an epic head fake by Wall St with a little help from some friends in the FDA , all to cover their mega short exposure. The drop hasnt held , theres a floor holding strong.
But this issue could still take 30 days or more to resolve.
Welcome to the wild west of bio-pharma investing .

Kicking myself over Jfrog (Artifactory) FROG (up 10% today), when we had SUMO, FROG, Unity and SNOWFLAKE all IPO'ing a few weeks back, FROG was the pick of the bunch, good product, good companies using it and breaking even which is unheard of for a cloud devops play these days, but the IPO price was too rich I thought, I expected a pull back to jump in and hold for 6 months, but that hasnt happened.
U-SUMO-FROG-SNOW - combined losses over 1 billion , never made a profit (open to correction) combined valuation over 100 billion.
Morale of the story if you think a tech stock is over-priced for their balance sheet.. Wall St says think again
Yesterday, 17:03   #4944
Nemeses2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy along View Post
Had a 30% gain on INO.... ruined my lunch i can tell you
Same here, thought with spike in cases almost in every part of the world all covid related names would spike too
Advertisement
Yesterday, 17:05   #4945
Shedite27

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIGOLO View Post
Indeed the complaint is over their propietary device they use to adminster their vaccines, this device has been used and approved by the FDA for multiple previous trials by INO and the DOD bought $70 million worth of them a few months back so this hold up is a red herring

INO has recovered some bit, which tells me it was an epic head fake by Wall St with a little help from some friends in the FDA , all to cover their mega short exposure. The drop hasnt held , theres a floor holding strong.
But this issue could still take 30 days or more to resolve.
Welcome to the wild west of bio-pharma investing .

Kicking myself over Jfrog (Artifactory) FROG (up 10% today), when we had SUMO, FROG, Unity and SNOWFLAKE all IPO'ing a few weeks back, FROG was the pick of the bunch, good product, good companies using it and breaking even which is unheard of for a cloud devops play these days, but the IPO price was too rich I thought, I expected a pull back to jump in and hold for 6 months, but that hasnt happened.
U-SUMO-FROG-SNOW - combined losses over 1 billion , never made a profit (open to correction) combined valuation over 100 billion.
Morale of the story if you think a tech stock is over-priced for their balance sheet.. Wall St says think again
Asana is another one I really like that will likely add to that list Wednesday
Yesterday, 17:33   #4946
RIGOLO

RXT Rackspace - 18.33 currently trading bang in the middle of
50 DMA 18.47
200 DMA 18.26
Am holding them as someone is going to buy them out eventually. Apple were rumoured to be interested.
The Covid driven momentum move to cloud demands physical infrastructure , 5G will drive consumer demand . Which all leads to off prem physical data centres and lots of em

As we all know there is no such thing as the cloud , its just somebody elses computer

INTC ($50) picked some up sub 48 a few weeks back , backing them to be a solid place to park some cash for the next 12 months with potential to grow if Wall St ever figures out what an EPS over $5 really means.
AMD/NVIDIA are over-hyped sp's its not all about first to 7nm, I still think INTEL have some cards up their sleeves including mobileeye and 5G products

GLTA
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion