Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

September Werewolf: Lost - The Sign-Up Thread.

Options
1235»

Comments

Ah kitten, how could I say 'no' after that gif??

Fair enough so...

We were aiming for a midday launch on Sunday. Just because you asked though, and because we're sound, we will now post the OP at 11am on Sunday.

We are good guys behind it all, it has to be said.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Ah kitten, how could I say 'no' after that gif??

Fair enough so...

We were aiming for a midday launch on Sunday. Just because you asked though, and because we're sound, we will now post the OP at 11am on Sunday.

We are good guys behind it all, it has to be said.

tenor.gif

Due to growing pressure from the feline community, we may have to bring the start-time forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSkpGxG26fy8KHqYiTIvrmT_Mfotr9XOzVq1Q&usqp=CAU

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Closing her up and throwing away the key at 9pm tonight peeps, so any final deadline day sign-ups need to have their paperwork completed and make it through emigration by then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Due to growing pressure from the feline community, we may have to bring the start-time forward.

No, I havent even begun to pack

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    No, I havent even begun to pack

Game will still launch Sunday, just the OP may be posted a little early. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necro wrote: »
    Game will still launch Sunday, just the OP may be posted a little early. :)

I was taking the piss. Some flight attendants take things so seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

"Sir please put your seatbelt on!!!! How do you expect to survive until D2 on that godforsaken island that we are about to crash into"

Apologies about Necro. He's busy in the galley taking selfies and concentrating on his Insta career, while me and Barney are flat-out dishing out the tae and chicken and stuffing sandwiches.

• Advertisement

Apologies about Necro. He's busy in the galley taking selfies and concentrating on his Insta career, while me and Barney are flat-out dishing out the tae and chicken and stuffing sandwiches.

I was busy getting the goddamn llama through customs FFS

82tm.gif

I was busy getting the goddamn llama through customs FFS

Well someone has to look after Quincy, we weren't fúckin leaving him at home.

Well someone has to look after Quincy, we weren't fúckin leaving him at home.

I'm not sure how Quincy is going to fit into a game based on the TV Show Lost, how's he going to handle the...

Er um...

This isn't the mod room :eek:

It's not as if Quincy is a talking clock :D

Announcement

ZGktdOr.gif

As we get closer to our final boarding call, we'd like to inform you that by decree of the majority this will be an anon game. We will be issuing each of you with an anon account when we send out the game PMs.

If any of you are unfamiliar with use of anon accounts, or how to keep them open alongside your regular Boards account, let us know and we'll help out.

And as always, if you want your normal account access to the WW Sub Forum cleared for the game to avoid any Bagglies, make sure to ask!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,023 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Announcement

ZGktdOr.gif

As we get closer to our final boarding call, we'd like to inform you that by decree of the majority this will be an anon game. We will be issuing each of you with an anon account when we send out the game PMs.

If any of you are unfamiliar with use of anon accounts, or how to keep them open alongside your regular Boards account, let us know and we'll help out.

so 2 questions...

1. how do the anon accounts work? what are they, and is it complicated?

2: can i have a power role please? :p

1. how do the anon accounts work? what are they, and is it complicated?

It's just the anon Boards accounts we have been using for a while

Eva WW and the like. You'll be sent a PM with the username and password to use for posting in the game thread(s).

2: can i have a power role please?

*Shakes Magic 8 Ball*

Ask again later

;)

And as always, if you want your normal account access to the WW Sub Forum cleared for the game to avoid any Bagglies, make sure to ask!!

That would be me. Lock strawbs down!

Right the doors have been closed, safety advice has been provided and we are off!!

See you all Sunday morning folks... OP may be a little bit earlier mind ;)

ElectricPolishedDore-small.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Can I be Palpatine? He was the mastermind behind it all if I remember correctly.

Drumpot wrote: »
    Can I be Palpatine? He was the mastermind behind it all if I remember correctly.

Hmmmmm....

giphy-4.gif

14093700.gif

Story checks out. We shall take your request on board :D

PMs going out now. No posting on the game thread until we say so!

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058116771

UoKO.gif

PMs have been distributed. Enjoy the game folks.

Advertisement