Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How would you get a colin farrel haircut ?

Options
  • 31-01-2007 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

This might sound like a weird post but assuming your hair is long enough in the fringe what would you ask for in the hairdressers to get a haircut like colin sports in the movie 'The Recruit'

It looks like a two on the sides but Im not sure.Do You just ask them to thin out the top and leave the length or should you go into greater detail .

Sorry if this seems like a stupid post but after years of getting a short back and sides I want to get a bit more adventurous :)

thanks in advance
    Remmy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Go to your hairdresser with a picture. Point at said picture and say "like this please" and assuming you have enough hair they'll be able to do it. Then ask them to show you if there is anything special regards gel etc that you need to do on a daily basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

That Colin Farrell is a dead ringer for me..

173515__recruit_l.jpg
    132622__recruit_l.jpg
    recruit.jpg

Best pics IMO:
    http://media.outnow.ch/Movies/Images/2003/recruit/movie.fs/11.jpg
    http://media.outnow.ch/Movies/Images/2003/recruit/movie.fs/17.jpg
    Take it to the hairdressers.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭conor052001

well how did ya get on..... am interested myself but the thought of walking into peter marks with a picture of colin farrell in my hand makes me cringe..... how much does a lads haircut from a proper hairdressers cost as oppossed to the tenner down the barbers anyway.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

How would "I" get a Colin Farrell haircut? If I was drunk and was doing it for a bet. There would be no other way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Ah, Domestos dude! :p Yea, his hair is cute in that film.

BUT, Colin Farrell doesn't have a bleached fringe... And if thats the style you're going for then bleaching it, I'm guna have to stop you! Unless you wear sovereign rings, nike tracksuits and a Burberry cap. In that case, go ahead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

thanks for the replies guys!:)

Lil kitten,
    thanks for the tip,ive come to my senses and am going off the domestos idea .:D My hair is mousy blonde already.But i want it a slightly lighter shade of blonde all over.like I had when I was on holidays in spain .What stuff would do this ?

Advertisement