Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SOT from China?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Pal of mine brought one in from China about two years ago. It was a decent kayak - more or less a knock off of a more well known brand but well made.
    Although the purchase price of the kayak was cheap by the time he added shipping, duties, taxes etc. it ended up costing nearly the same as buying one from a dealer here. He also had no come back if anything went wrong. Not an easy task to return a kayak :)

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Esho

Thanks for that - good points.

I dug around and there is a guy selling the some ones I was looking at.

I'll check the hidden costs on it.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Chat to Darren from Darrens kayaks in Cork - he'll put you right.
    Linky - https://www.darrenskayaks.com/index.html

Advertisement