Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free men's haircuts Portlaoise

Options
  • 30-03-2015 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi I'm currently training to be a barber in Portlaoise. I've done haircuts and courses and now I need to gain experience. If any men or children want a free hair cut in a barbers with a fully qualified barber supervising please get in touch.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Thanks again for the hair cut, you done a great job :)

Everyone around the portlaoise area should jump on this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

HI,

I'd be delighted to help you out and get a free haircut also. Still available?

Advertisement