Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

5g lamppost directly outside my house???

Options
  • 04-04-2020 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello, I realized today that all over my area 5g lampposts have been installed under the radar. There was never any leaflet in my post box, nothing. They are all over the road, what is bizarre is I never saw then being installed either, seems it was done at antisocial hours.

What are our rights in regards to these 5g lampposts installed and implemented all over, without prior warning, discussion with citizens? I am not ok with this being done secretly. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭statto25

Lolanewage wrote: »
    Hello, I realized today that all over my area 5g lampposts have been installed under the radar. There was never any leaflet in my post box, nothing. They are all over the road, what is bizarre is I never saw then being installed either, seems it was done at antisocial hours.

What are our rights in regards to these 5g lampposts installed and implemented all over, without prior warning, discussion with citizens? I am not ok with this being done secretly. Thank you.

What's your problem with them? Unless you own the lampposts there isnt much you can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,369 ✭✭✭irishgeo

firstly have you checked its a 5g mast

https://siteviewer.comreg.ie/ lists every phone mast in the country.
    The dont need to tell, you they should have applied for planning permission though. did you see a planning notice put up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

I'd imagine the point with mobile telephone infrastructure is that they would use the internet, rather than posting leaflets...

Its generally dark at antisocial hours, how did you miss the lights going out?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,260 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Think of the signal you will have!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

Mod
    Chill. Not legal discussion Closed

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 40,989 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

tenor.gif?itemid=4655801

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement