Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you go fishing ?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

davycc wrote: »
    Better details here I'm happy enough we can travel up to 20 k soon enough

https://www.offthescaleangling.ie/news/covid19-angling-restrictions-ireland/

5k gives me two different salmon rivers and a stockie lake. The best thing I see in that link is the plan from July 20th is there will be unrestricted travel. It’s unreal to see such light at the end of the tunnel, best news I’ve seen in a long, long time.

Thanks for posting it davycc!

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭croo

Super-Rush wrote: »
    Canals and rivers controlled by Waterways Ireland are still closed for fishing.
    I hear many have been fishing them regardless.

In their update yesterday (May 21) Waterways Ireland say
    Current Status:
    Following government advice, angling and paddle sports for exercise can resume on your own or with members of your household but should not be over long distances

Link

I have the Grand canal just on the 5km mark so I guess I can, at last, wet a line!

Advertisement