Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Our Glorious Republicans....

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

Huh?
    I'll give one example with no traffic, no traffic lights and no ramps..
    Clanbrasil St -- Lisdoo cnr 1min... Lisdoo -- Armagh Rd/Forkhill Rd Junction 2 min..... Armagh Rd/Forkhill Rd Junction -- Border 2 mins.... I would 100% do that at a moderate high speed... Add a few minutes on for that jeep and load,. bearing in mind he's driving for his life!?
    Now apologise to me in case anyone listened to your insult :rolleyes:
    I’ll tell ya what Sam you’re some pilot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

armaghlad wrote: »
    I’ll tell ya what Sam you’re some pilot

Ahhhhh c'mon seriously it's actually about 20sec's from the ATMs to the Lisdoo.

Just seen a WhatsApp vid of the actual heist... Truly SHOCKING

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

57 year old released unconditionally according to BBC,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Wasn't that long ago, the irish state were strapping republicans to landmines....

There comes a point when you need to move on.

When did the Irish state strap land mines to people ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

mynamejeff wrote: »
    When did the Irish state strap land mines to people ?

During the civil war. The ballyseedy massacre being the most infamous case. But I don't know what it got to do with the atm idiots.

🙈🙉🙊

This myth has been debunked. SF will admit to that themselves.

why would they start a myth , make huge efforts to publicise it and then debunk it ?

Near on ¼Mill between them machines :eek:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-52186308

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Savage93 wrote: »
    shoot the bastards dead and leave them in the streets.

You Black and Tan admirers can't help yourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭rdwight

Reading between the lines and the failure to name those arrested and the political condemnation from all quarters I would surmise that the robbers may be good living folk, I may be wrong

You may indeed be wrong. A Mr. Feargahal Nolan and a Mr. Micheal Muckian appeared in court this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

rdwight wrote: »
    You may indeed be wrong. A Mr. Feargahal Nolan and a Mr. Micheal Muckian appeared in court this morning.
    I know one of them is from a decent enough family so mildly surprised

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

armaghlad wrote: »
    I know one of them is from a decent enough family so mildly surprised
    Probably decent republican stock

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

The IRA don't exist anymore so it is just an excuse to hate on northern Catholics. If a republican does something wrong then that means every Irish nationalist is a thug. I dislike southerners as much as I dislike ulster Scots and GB people.

The IRA don't exist anymore so it is just an excuse to hate on northern Catholics. If a republican does something wrong then that means every Irish nationalist is a thug. I dislike southerners as much as I dislike ulster Scots and GB people.

another good excuse not to vote for reunification

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

mynamejeff wrote: »
    why would they start a myth , make huge efforts to publicise it and then debunk it ?

You will have to ask them, I believe they were caught out regarding Dessie Ellis and the truth came out. The ‘policy’ was always optional and they won’t confirm who was and wasn’t contributing, they had no way to compel compliance.

We know that Dessie Ellis was taking a full salary for a start while the that policy was in place.

Now their TDs are requested to make a personal donation of EUR 2,500 to the party from their salary (which is in line with some other parties) but still fully optional.

They would have some challenge getting money out of Violet Anne Wynne!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

"southerners" are they people from Armagh Tyrone and Down?

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭horsebox1977

Strumms wrote: »
    At a time of unprecedented danger for the state and its citizens...

https://www.rte.ie/news/regional/2020/0404/1128462-atm-theft-dundalk/

Blocking off a Garda station with heavy machinery to make their getaway.

Imagine somebody needing the gardai, a family member or friend and them being unable to respond because the ‘RA’ boys had pinned them in their station to feed their insatiable greed and cash lust... remember this when the next election comes around.

Well done to the Gardai and PSNI.... these individuals in the RA, the vilest of creatures.

They've been caught and no mention of SF or any dissident Republican groups.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-52186308

Well that's fairly embarrassing for your with your pathetic little rant.

Advertisement