Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any News

Options
  • 02-03-2020 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭

Businessman returning from an overseas trip is met by his chauffeur.

On the way home the conversation goes like this.

"Anything happened whilst I was away James"

"Well I am sorry sir to tell you your racehorse died"

"My through-bread race horse died, what happened"

"Smoke inhalation sir"

"Smoke inhalation what do you mean"

"When the barn burnt down sir"

"My listed barn burnt down, how"

"It was a spark from the house sir"

"A spark from the house, what happened there"

"Well when the house burnt down a spark drifted over the barn and it caught alight"

"My Georgian listed house burnt down, how"

"It was when a candle fell over and caught the curtains alight"

"Candles, we don't use candles"

"Sorry sir but when you were away, your mother died, and they put her coffin in the parlour and lit some candles"

"So your telling me my mother died, they put some candles on her coffin, one fell over caught the curtains alight, my Georgian listed house burnt down, a spark caught the listed barn alight, it burnt down and my through-bread horse died of smoke inhalation, is there any good news"

"Well sir with all the heat your daffodils came up early"

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement