Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Multirotor FPV in Dublin

• 17-05-2017 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Can anyone help? I'm extremely interested in learning to fly fpv and LOS. I've been flying micros and Tiny Whoop size but, its 4"-5" FPV freestyle, the type gaining momentum around the world at the moment being hyped by Youtubers like Mr. Steele and Charpu that I'm really interested in.
    I found out the hard and expensive way, flying a racing quad was an experience which I was unprepared for. I naively or arrogantly thought that previous experience and some hours on sims would be enough.
    Hence now the post looking for people established in the hobby that can show a noob the ropes.
    Im aware of Leinster FPV but after multiple mails I've gotten no response.
    Can anyone recommend drone friendly RC clubs?
    Apologies if this has been posted many times previously but I was unable to find the information I need.
    Thanks,
    Dan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Páid

Join Leinster FPV on Facebook and post there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 T121DKY

Did u end up finding anyone
    I'm only getting into whoops now

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Dead post walking alert! :-) Op was from May 2017.

As a housekeeping reminder of recent changes at Models:

Most of our multirotor content is split off and for anybody looking it now resides in the DRONES FORUM .

Advertisement