Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

internet ghosts

• 10-08-2015 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

Out of curiosity is it possible for a ghost to use the internet and maybe after dying continue to use their account after death, be it youtube, boards, twitter, and facebook. Just saying you don't really hear much about the undead using the internet I mean with the popularity of the internet and the possibility that many internet users die of tragic circumstances that they still use the internet, or are can ghosts just not access the internet.

Think about the next time you chat away to some anonymous person on the internet it could be a ghost.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

Out of curiosity is it possible for a ghost to use the internet and maybe after dying continue to use their account after death, be it youtube, boards, twitter, and facebook. Just saying you don't really hear much about the undead using the internet I mean with the popularity of the internet and the possibility that many internet users die of tragic circumstances that they still use the internet, or are can ghosts just not access the internet.

Think about the next time you chat away to some anonymous person on the internet it could be a ghost.

same goes for any time you talk to anyone you dont know on the phone. another one is crowds ... walk down the street past a crowd of people and how do you know they aren't dead people?

We have no idea what a ghost is, or even if they exist. I think its a bit of a waste to be trying to figure out of they use the internet as, like the crowds scenario, you'd never be able to prove the claim.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Paranormal Etcetera

That would explain some conversations that people have talked about. The internet is a strange enough place as is.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 AnthonyGiarrusso
    Executive Motivational Speaker, Paranormal Lecturer, Sales Professional, Author, & Beach Traveler

I was told by a spirit who claimed he traveled through my IP Address and he traveled from the westerns USA. It is not proof, but it is evidence. All we need now is to find more ghosts who travel the world by internet connections.

Advertisement