Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Think its the Titanic Sounds thing. But I can now guarantee that they're staying in the Radisson. Hopefully I'll be working for it. Only downside, and it's a biggie tbf, I'm not allowed to ask for photos or autographs :(

Where's the radisson?

Also still looking for spare tickets to Smackdown if anyone has one??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,278 ✭✭✭Glico Man

ciano316 wrote: »
    Where's the radisson?

Also still looking for spare tickets to Smackdown if anyone has one??

Down in the Gasworks estate

• Registered Users Posts: 2 RatedMKD

Motion118 wrote: »
    Crap, just found out that Bryan will be signing autographs in Dublin this week. I'm guessing all the wristbands are sold out?

'Fraid so. I tried to get mine on Saturday, the last of them apparently went on Friday. I'm one of at least two people in this thread thus far officially asking to be considered for any spares that people may have!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

Would love if someone could tell me if there staying the clarion or jurys custom house. myself and my fiancee are staying in jury's and only heard about the signing last night. absolutly gutted a can't meet aj :(. love her!!! it would totally make my day to meet her and bryan though. Any info would be handy. Going to be some event!!!! Have two banners already made and considering whoever's in my row to hold up and entire row worth of "YES!" signs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 takerpunk

I am selling a ringside ticket for €50. It's 10 rows back. I am struggling to sell it and have to let it go cheap!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

takerpunk wrote: »
    I am selling a ringside ticket for €50. It's 10 rows back. I am struggling to sell it and have to let it go cheap!

Don't think you can sell on here but before your thread is gone i'll take it.. PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Will have to resort to mooching around outside Smyths this Thursday on the off chance that I could get Bryan to sign my 'Wrestling Road Diaries' DVD.Didn't make it up to Smyths on time on Friday,they were closed when I got there at about 6.15pm,so no wristband for me!

Bollocks anyways!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jmafia

takerpunk wrote: »

I'd like to be 2nd on that list for that ticket takerpunk..

Will have to resort to mooching around outside Smyths this Thursday on the off chance that I could get Bryan to sign my 'Wrestling Road Diaries' DVD.Didn't make it up to Smyths on time on Friday,they were closed when I got there at about 6.15pm,so no wristband for me!

Bollocks anyways!
    I'd say we'll all be there at this stage, I know I will be. I'll be the one with the AJ Lee sign & the chick and america top (was told bateman was to make an appearence) on the off chance she'll come over :D

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

We are 2 days away guys ! I'm so excited ! This is going to be my second wwe live show ever ! Since I'm staying in Ireland for the next five years, hopefully this won't be my last :) My first show was in November and I got to shake Punk's hand so that's the best thing about it lol :) What about you guys ? What's the best live show you've ever attended and what's your favourite part of it ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

has the line up been confirmed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

has the line up been confirmed?

Here is the Dublin show

http://www.wwe.com/events/wwe-presents-smackdown-wrestlemania-revenge-tour

and the Belfast show

http://www.wwe.com/events/wwe-presents-smackdown-wrestlemania-revenge-tour-0

Might also be additional info on the venues web pages, I know the belfast venue has 3 matches listed on it, might be the same for the O2

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Broken Strings

Anyone know if there's any policy on bringing a DSLR Canon camera to the event? It's by no means a professional one but does stand out a little bit because of its size. I'm pretty close to ringside, would they try and confiscate it or anything?

It seems like Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez are coming Dublin ! Ricardo just conformed it on his twitter account :) Si! Si! Si!

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Nimmi182 wrote: »
    I'd say we'll all be there at this stage, I know I will be. I'll be the one with the AJ Lee sign & the chick and america top (was told bateman was to make an appearence) on the off chance she'll come over :D

I've that T-Shirt too! Is Bateman gonna be there? I design his gear so would love the chance to get him to sign a print of it

uwwedoogie wrote: »

I've that T-Shirt too! Is Bateman gonna be there? I design his gear so would love the chance to get him to sign a print of it

Just spoke with Derrick, he's only in London for TVs

Just spoke with Derrick, he's only in London for TVs

Same with the rest of the NXT guys on the SD roster they're not flying out until Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

You're reaching God like status in wrestling fan accolades there, bro!

Ha he may not be the biggest star but I have hopes for him and the rest of the guys I work with... only Ryder has broken out so far...but there'll be more!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭G-Money

Have they stopped running that shuttle from Stephen's green to the O2? I can't find any info about it on the AA website or on the O2 website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Anybody know where the superstars are staying?
    I phoned the clarion Hotel and the guy said "The Wrestlers? Oh No, no wrestlers staying here"
    Any help would be aWWEsome thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

The hotel is not going to confirm they are staying there!!

I'd put money on the Clarion!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Hender

Big Show Wristbands/Tickets SOLD OUT.....took me a 2 hour round trip today to find that out!

(Useless f'ers cant answer a damn phone!)

Anybody know where the superstars are staying?
    I phoned the clarion Hotel and the guy said "The Wrestlers? Oh No, no wrestlers staying here"
    Any help would be aWWEsome thanks

I'll be going tomorrow to the jury's Inn just in case they will be staying in The Clarion as it will not be their first time there. I agree with grames_bond, it's probably the Clarion... unless the guy you phoned is telling the truth. I'll keep you guys updated if I notice any buzz tomorrow.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Lads I gotta be honest. All this talk of finding out where the wrestlers are sleeping creeps me out.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,075 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Hender wrote: »
    Big Show Wristbands/Tickets SOLD OUT.....took me a 2 hour round trip today to find that out!

(Useless f'ers cant answer a damn phone!)

Should be the same one as Dublin,get one on Thursday after the signing is over and use it in Belfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭deisedude

Ha he may not be the biggest star but I have hopes for him and the rest of the guys I work with... only Ryder has broken out so far...but there'll be more!

Dare I ask who else you design gear for? I think we are all secretly dying to know :p

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Lads I gotta be honest. All this talk of finding out where the wrestlers are sleeping creeps me out.
    hahaha :D Don't worry ! No stalking or invading privacy is intended :).

The line-up isn't confirmed at all. Anything could happen. The only confirmed are AJ Lee, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, Big Show, Wade Barrett, Mark Henry & Randy Orton.

Also Natalya & Alberto are definatly going both being confirmed on Twitter.

I'm guessing they'll have Cody Rhodes for sure, facing Justin Gabriel and maybe two FCW guys as a start up match (hoping) :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

jaykhunter wrote: »

Totally agree!! Bit dodge sounding!

Advertisement