Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Unexplained sparkles

• 23-09-2015 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi Guys, I don't know if anyone will be able to help me with this, or shed any light on it, but it's worth a shot! Last night my dog woke me winging at about 2am, and jumping up at my side of the bed trying to get my attention. I thought nothing of it, and just got up to bring him out to the toilet. So I went and got my dressing gown, walked out into the hallway and as I walked into the hall, saw a really big gold sparkling shape just in front of me and kind of to my left. I didn't feel threatened or anything, I just didn't want to deal with it, so I just called my dog and walked back into the bedroom. My dog I think sensed something too, cos he insisted on sleeping next to me with my arm around him for the night. After I was back in bed I slept, but I had a very disturbed sleep because I was so freaked out. This morning I couldn't really get comfortable in the house and left for most of the day. I'm back again tonight and nothing has happened, and maybe it's just that I'm over thinking it, but in just freaked out and worried at what it was. I've had strange experiences before, but I knew it was my nan, this time I didn't know who it was, or what, and that's what worries me. Please help! I'll be afraid to sleep tonight!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭mickmackey1

Could well have been the moon reflecting off a window pane, its approaching full moon this week and v bright. Seen some weird light shows myself for this reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

Your brain was still between a dream state and fully awake, I'd say. I see all sorts of lights and stuff when that happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Paranormal Etcetera

What shape was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Beanie5

Hi Paranormal Etcetera, it was just a large oval shape taking up most of the wall.

I like your explanation though mickmackey1 :) Made me feel a lot better!! Thanks guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Paranormal Etcetera

Yeah them full moons can make some nice reflections.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 AnthonyGiarrusso
    Executive Motivational Speaker, Paranormal Lecturer, Sales Professional, Author, & Beach Traveler

I've seen silver sparkles fly horizontal a few times. I call them OSOs. Other Strange Occurrences

Advertisement