Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vodafone Black Friday Sale

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

Are the iPhones from Vodafone locked?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

My contract with Vodafone is up this week. I've never had a bill phone in Ireland before. What's the procedure? I'm happy to re sign just wondering will the they upgrade my phone. Can't log into their website for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭vidapura

Drat, all sold out...

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭satya

Does anybody know the procedure on how to get my money refunded from Vodafone. My order cancelled but Money deducted from my Bank Account.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭DopeTech

satya wrote: »
    Does anybody know the procedure on how to get my money refunded from Vodafone. My order cancelled but Money deducted from my Bank Account.

Did it deduct or is it still pending under pending transactions. If it's pending they may refund it in the next few days

• Advertisement

Refunds to the card take typically around a week before showing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Gave up with them long ago, tried new number email address and card they keep cancelling at random. I really wanted the pixel for a throw away camera phone but theu cancelled 3 times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

This time last year I was in the same boat for two phones. The only way I could contact their customer care was through facebook messaging. They gave me the run around for two weeks.

I'm not sure if things have changed, although I doubt it, but the only way to proceed is by initiating a chargeback with your card company. It worked for me.

Having said all that, I'm back again for more punishment :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭webpal

You have to select a plan for payg phones before checking out but I don't want to. If I enter my payment details will I be deducted €20 every four weeks,?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

webpal wrote: »
    You have to select a plan for payg phones before checking out but I don't want to. If I enter my payment details will I be deducted €20 every four weeks,?

Look at post #414

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

dan786 wrote: »
    Gave up with them long ago, tried new number email address and card they keep cancelling at random. I really wanted the pixel for a throw away camera phone but theu cancelled 3 times.

I used same old eir SIM which they had cancelled my order on Pixel 3A...and it worked this time ! Lol hilarious !

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭satya

The money was deducted from my Account but no phone & order says cancelled

I used same old eir SIM which they had cancelled my order on Pixel 3A...and it worked this time ! Lol hilarious !

I managed to get 3 phones last year as Xmas gifts using the exact same Eir sim on the same day and guess what got them all.

So their system is like lotto.

The money was deducted from my Account but no phone & order says cancelled

Yup, same story for the last year now. Order goes through, payment taken and order cancelled with zero communication. Now you will need to wait few days before payment reverts.

Yup, same story for the last year now. Order goes through, payment taken and order cancelled with zero communication. Now you will need to wait few days before payment reverts.

Does it actually revert after the payment "completes" or only when it stays pending.

DopeTech wrote: »
    Does it actually revert after the payment "completes" or only when it stays pending.

On BOI for me it reverted after 5 working days, it stayed pending.

On Revolut same again but it didnt automatically revert after 5 days and was still pending - I contacted chat and they reverted it immediately.

I bought one Friday evening, payment has completed on my revolut today, got an order confirmation email but keep getting an error when I try to check the status. Here's hoping it turns up tomorrow. If it's not here by Friday I'll contact them

I bought one Friday evening, payment has completed on my revolut today, got an order confirmation email but can't get the error when I try to check the status. Here's hoping it turns up tomorrow. If it's not here by Friday I'll contact them

If its complete you will more than likely get it.

I bought one Friday evening, payment has completed on my revolut today, got an order confirmation email but can't get the error when I try to check the status. Here's hoping it turns up tomorrow. If it's not here by Friday I'll contact them

Delivery Status Date
    Order on back order - 2020-11-17T11:35:44.000Z

Whatever back order means !!!

If its complete you will more than likely get it.

Fingers crossed. Vodafone have been good to me this year, first a pixel 3a for €129, then some galaxy earbuds for €20 and now another phone for €40! I'll still stick with 48 though!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 69 ✭✭soso02

The S21s is available again online !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Anybody receive an unlocked one recently? I can't be bothered with Ebay codes, as phones isn't for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭devil-80

Who does delivery? Is it Anpost?

devil-80 wrote: »
    Who does delivery? Is it Anpost?

Yes

Yes

That might take a while now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

Any quick way to get the 100 off if your already a vodafone customer?

grogi wrote: »
    That might take a while now :D

I'd be happy as long as I know it's on the way. The earphones they sent came the following day. The website says allow 5 working days

U generally get it next day as its express delivery with anpost

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭fdevine

soso02 wrote: »
    The S21s is available again online !!

A21s? Fantastic value for money

Now also available in white & cheaper than when they only had the black option

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

fdevine wrote: »
    A21s? Fantastic value for money

Now also available in white & cheaper than when they only had the black option

Same price.€39....

Advertisement