Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tear through east clare

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Deagol

Already booked for the 140km. Another fella doing the 100. Weather looking good, looking forward to it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Deagol

Jaysus, that was a brutal course. Toughest 134km I ever did. Didn't look bad on paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

^^^^^^^^^^^^

who would've ever thought that east clare was so damn hilly...and thats the last time i'm relying on the internet for an accurate weather forecast! way off the mark

nevertheless i enjoyed myself, well organised and fab food at the end

Advertisement