Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helly Hansen - Any orders Processed

• 21-05-2020 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭

There was a recent thread on here with a discount code for Helly Hansen but it was removed as it wasn't for the general public. Just wondering if anyone has had their orders processed? I got an order in but it has remained in a 'processing' state ever since. The amount appears in my online banking as a 'pending transaction' but hasn't changed either. Anybody else see any progress towards getting their order?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Irishweather2

JustMac wrote: »
    There was a recent thread on here with a discount code for Helly Hansen but it was removed as it wasn't for the general public. Just wondering if anyone has had their orders processed? I got an order in but it has remained in a 'processing' state ever since. The amount appears in my online banking as a 'pending transaction' but hasn't changed either. Anybody else see any progress towards getting their order?

Sent an email the day after I ordered because I stupidly picked the wrong size and was hoping to change before it shipped, but anyway I got an email yesterday to say order was shipped but still no reply from customer service and payment is still in pending..

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭JustMac

Sent an email the day after I ordered because I stupidly picked the wrong size and was hoping to change before it shipped, but anyway I got an email yesterday to say order was shipped but still no reply from customer service and payment is still in pending..

That's encouraging to hear. It looks like I ordered about 8 hours after you. Hopefully mine will go through too.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭blackplum123

I ordered on the first evening of offer. confirmation of order received.
    Payment still pending and fingers crossed...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Mine is being delivered tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭vintagecosmos

I havent heard back from them. Ordered that afternoon. Also picked a wrong size and opened a support ticket but still nothing...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭afatbollix

afatbollix wrote: »
    Mine is being delivered tomorrow.

Just to say it just arrived via DHL.

Great coat looks like it would keep the Irish sea out let alone a bit of drizzle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

I placed 2 orders. A big one and a single item (I found after the first order).

The single item was shipped and I got an email say it'll be delivered today.

The bigger order hasn't been shipped yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭billcullen1

I ordered but was cancelled, was hoping if any one had another code could order again with a discount tks!

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭irish_major

ILikeBoats wrote: »

In the same boat & the larger order has actually reverted to my debit card so I'm assuming it's been cancelled :(

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Vinnie222

My jackets arrived today.

• Advertisement

Vinnie222 wrote: »
    My jackets arrived today.

Nice one ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 5,170 ✭✭✭This is it

My stuff is out for delivery today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭Pepp1989

My payment is still pending and received nothing bar the order confirmation. Looking unlikely at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Made 3 separate orders, two were delivered today but the very first one hasn't shipped yet and transaction is still pending.

The two that were delivered were single items, the one I've heard nothing about contained two items. Might be the key here.

ILikeBoats wrote: »

Just got the small order.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,518 ✭✭✭SteM

3 orders, all delivered today.

Made 3 separate orders, two were delivered today but the very first one hasn't shipped yet and transaction is still pending.

I've just noticed my larger order transaction is still pending. Doesn't fill me with hope

Hope fading. My only order had 5 items in it so it looks like it's mainly single order items that are being completed. Not as hopeful that mine will be fulfilled. Was hoping to get €380 worth of gear for €152.

I emailed a question and they apologised for the delay in response and mentioned the promotional code and how busy they were, no indication that they weren't fulfilling orders. Mine were two separate ones, 1 item in each.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭dmn22

Made 2 separate orders. One with 3 items the night the offer was posted here. The second with one item the morning after (after the code was removed from here).

The second order arrived today. The first one is still pending.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭pajoguy

Payment still pending on my account and only the Order Receipt from them in an email. I only set up the HH account after the order went through so its not on my HH account. I ordered 3 items.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

ordered one jacket and arrived today via DHL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭tphase

put an order in on Monday, showing up as a transaction in progress so hopefully it will go through

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭tphase

I ordered but was cancelled, was hoping if any one had another code could order again with a discount tks!
    those codes are for those with pro store accounts and for personal use only, not supposed to be made public
    https://www.hellyhansen.com/prostore/

Both items delivered today

Strange only one order cancelled so far. Would have expected more to be cancelled at this stage if that was what they
    are going to do.

Just had my money refunded now . Pity :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭snowcat

afatbollix wrote: »
    Just to say it just arrived via DHL.

Great coat looks like it would keep the Irish sea out let alone a bit of drizzle.

I am the only one that thinks people who wear those HH jackets are complete knobs. I would like to be a sailor but in reality i go out in a rainshower in Ireland. This overbranding by companies is tiresome. HH is the new Superdry. Already out of fashion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭glanman

How are people tracking orders? Have an email and order number but can't see where to track. Money pending still from my account

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,379 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Received mine today.

Advertisement