Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Dishwasher - Electrical Shop Discounts

Options
  • 26-05-2020 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

My dishwasher has given up on the lockdown and called it a day. If anyone has any tips or tricks to get a discount online for delivery I’d appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭ozmo

What was the issue you are having - might be easily fixable. save something going to landfill.

Fixed ours a few times - without taking it apart - wasn't hard
    -
    One was blocked jets on the arm things that swing around - they get blocked easy but are really easy to clean - when they dont spin the washer does it thing but dishes come out still dirty.

Second issue last year - was the hose connecting to wall got blocked with the hard water we have - no water and flashing lights - easy 2 euros to replace it.

Third issue was flashing lights - some water had drained into the overflow container - you just need empty it by tilting the whole washer 45degrees and it works again.

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭space2ground1

The pump had completely failed so it wasn't cost effective to repair it. I've repaired it a few times myself but this one wasn't worth it.

Advertisement