Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fitbit versa 2 - rose colour

• 21-05-2020 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

Any place doing this for less that Harvey Norman/McAuleys at €184.95

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 AussieJim

Click here: https://wrkit-ie.wellbeingpromo.com/restricted/

Then enter: GOFIT

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

AussieJim wrote: »

Thanks that works for the black version

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Bannergal

Hi Aussiejim

How safe is ordering from this site. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

No Versa2 available bar the Special Edition on that site, nicely priced though

• Advertisement

Duffman can you help me please

What is the difference with the special edition?

I see the plastic strap ones are €199 so would the one on the deal be a good buy? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Bannergal wrote: »
    Duffman can you help me please

What is the difference with the special edition?

I see the plastic strap ones are €199 so would the one on the deal be a good buy? Thanks

Yeah its a good price for the Special Edition, watches are basically the same, strap is better on the Special Edition plus you get three months free premium.

I was looking at a regular one myself but might plump for the SE instead. Generally SE is around 230 but can be got a little cheaper so this is a good price

Just in case anyone is ordering - this site is safe & I had watch within 2 days

Advertisement