Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sausage stuffing recipe

Options
  • 17-12-2010 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Would anyone care to share their sausagemeat stuffing recipe? I'm taking on the Christmas dinner this year and want to make a special effort to replicate improve on the MIL's version :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Fly High

If you search stuffing on this forum you'll find a thread I started looking for homemade stuffing recipes :D Hope it helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

I use

Seasuge meat
    Bread crumbs
    Fresh parsley
    Onion
    Butter

I fry the onions on the pan with lots of butter.

I then add the seasuge meat, crumbs, chopped parsely, along with the onion and lots of melted butter..................

You can also add some apple for sweetness !

Advertisement