Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
04-05-2012, 18:29   #46
vicwatson
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 25,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumble32 View Post
Any links or codes for free postage?

+1 anyone got a free postage deal going on?

TIA
vicwatson is offline  
Advertisement
05-05-2012, 00:09   #47
looder
Registered User
 
looder's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,218
or any type of code. I've £140+ worth of stuff in my cart but I won't buy until I get a code
looder is offline  
05-05-2012, 11:14   #48
Nabber
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by looder View Post
or any type of code. I've £140+ worth of stuff in my cart but I won't buy until I get a code
Ring them or e-mail them, they may waive the shipping fee.
Nabber is offline  
05-05-2012, 12:11   #49
youcancallmeal
Registered User
 
youcancallmeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabber View Post
Ring them or e-mail them, they may waive the shipping fee.
I hope this isn't true, just bought about €200 worth of stuff yesterday
Delivery was €10
youcancallmeal is offline  
10-05-2012, 14:41   #50
Cantona's Collars
Registered User
 
Cantona's Collars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 31,503
There's a code on multipacks of Hunky Dorys (currently on special offer in Dunnes) that gives you an extra 10% off any order from Sports Direct.They are also running a competition to win a 3d tv & ESPN subscription.
Cantona's Collars is offline  
Advertisement
10-05-2012, 20:29   #51
The_Hustler
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,183
Even better, go to http://www.carlsberg.co.uk/sportsdir...nload-voucher/

Enter your details and get a voucher for 10% instantly, valid until 1 July 2012. I did it yesterday and worked.

Don't bother with the free flag, it's an England one
The_Hustler is offline  
10-05-2012, 20:59   #52
MickySticks
Banned
 
MickySticks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hustler View Post
Even better, go to http://www.carlsberg.co.uk/sportsdir...nload-voucher/

Enter your details and get a voucher for 10% instantly, valid until 1 July 2012. I did it yesterday and worked.

Don't bother with the free flag, it's an England one
Doesn't seem to work, when I try to download the voucher it keeps going back to the start.
MickySticks is offline  
11-05-2012, 00:51   #53
The_Hustler
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickySticks View Post
Doesn't seem to work, when I try to download the voucher it keeps going back to the start.
I just did it again there with random details so it definitely works, I'll PM you the code I got
The_Hustler is offline  
Thanks from:
11-05-2012, 09:29   #54
sir_love
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 11
I just placed an order there and it worked fine. Got the 10% off so spent 100 so its like free delivery. Thanks to the Hustler
sir_love is offline  
Advertisement
17-05-2012, 19:17   #55
Tidyweb
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 380
Does anyone have a customers services contact that works.

Got a few wrong items and want to get them to fulfill the rest of the order
Tidyweb is offline  
17-05-2012, 20:13   #56
karkar athlete
Registered User
 
karkar athlete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 480
I am wondering that too I have emailed twice now , stuff came that isn't working send an email yesterday and another one there I also send two before I placed my order last Friday and I have heard nothing from them other than the computer generated emails about my order
karkar athlete is offline  
22-05-2012, 11:57   #57
Tidyweb
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 380
This phone number works 00448451299230

Let me know how you got on. Did they ever reply to emails?

I have another number but have never used it (0044871 223 0274)

These numbers seem difficult to get hold of
Tidyweb is offline  
23-05-2012, 10:13   #58
newwifey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hustler View Post
Even better, go to http://www.carlsberg.co.uk/sportsdir...nload-voucher/

Enter your details and get a voucher for 10% instantly, valid until 1 July 2012. I did it yesterday and worked.

Don't bother with the free flag, it's an England one
Cheers The Hustler, just got 10% of my order with your link
newwifey is offline  
23-05-2012, 12:04   #59
JudgeRoyBean
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by karkar athlete View Post
I am wondering that too I have emailed twice now , stuff came that isn't working send an email yesterday and another one there I also send two before I placed my order last Friday and I have heard nothing from them other than the computer generated emails about my order
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidyweb View Post
Does anyone have a customers services contact that works.

Got a few wrong items and want to get them to fulfill the rest of the order

They do reply to emails eventually, but you never get the same person dealing with it. I'm looking for a refund for something at the moment and its taken the best part of three weeks to reslove it, so far! Having said that I have sent stuff back before that was the wrong size and they refunded straight to the card within a few days.
JudgeRoyBean is offline  
25-05-2012, 12:04   #60
Dub12Dave
Registered User
 
Dub12Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 165
They are doing free delivery on orders placed this weekend provided you spend €25/£20.
Dub12Dave is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet