Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

BaZmO* wrote: »
    "People are Voting for Equality but walk by homeless people every day Weres the Equality in that
    Government Sheep
    # End Homelessness!"

:rolleyes:

The issues are not related.

People are voting for equality but choosing dogs over cats as pets everyday. Where's the Equality in that! #choosecats

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭superelliptic

Friend of mine put up pics of his 10 year old daughter sunbathing in a 2 piece bikini on their holidays.

Just...no.

*shudder*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Mint Aero wrote: »
    Calm your enraged testicles buddy. I have been following but still couldn't make it out through all the other sh*te :P

I have boobies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

"God sum people need to have a little patients #luas #dopes"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭No_Comply

cruais wrote: »

Especially paediatricians.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

No_Comply wrote: »
    Especially paediatricians.

The Luas doesn't go to Crumlin though...

Hahaha. These people are strangers so I didn't block out the faces.

Sorry mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

eternal wrote: »
    I have boobies.

This is Agent Burt Macklin from the Internet Police Authority, please produce photographic evidence or face further action.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

My friend, ladies and gents :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,815 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

cruais wrote: »

Ah telpis...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

niallo32 wrote: »
    From the same beaut as the other day:

"I just woke up and I realised I am with X 3 years and in that time he has done noting but love me every day yes everybody has highs and lows and he would talk to the devil that's just my X but do you know what I do love the life out of him as he is going to be the father of my baby and a good one at that.
    We have a house we got our self's on track my baby girl is over to see me in a few weeks �� some mother daughter time b4 Y comes. Now just waiting on my son konnor to get his ass over here with my beautiful grandson. And also I am not forgetting Vinny one day you will know about them all what are you going to say about that bitch Vinny will always be welcome in our family and there is sweet **** all you can do about that just wounder how in 12 years from now how are you going to tell him you kept a secret from like that he has two brothers and a sister and maybe one more if I have my way KAMA bitch you will see for all your lies and and what you done to your child your not fit to be a mother well you lie bitch yeah (boyfriends ex’s name) you wonke eye parasite it will never end you **** to many people know X and only like you because him the amount of people who hate you is unreal really what the **** did he see in you 2 foot tall like a beach wale cant have kids natural blind in one eye can you blame him taking drugs and drink from what I was told when people hear your voice you would need drink and drugs well that just come out of nowhere hormones hehehehe"

I cannot make head nor tail of whats going on here at all :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,802 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

An adult of 50+ years has just uploaded a photo of her ballot paper with her vote on to Facebook. ****ing hell...

EDIT: She just deleted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Mars Bar wrote: »
    An adult of 50+ years has just uploaded a photo of her ballot paper with her vote on to Facebook. ****ing hell...

Oh oh.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,802 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

anna080 wrote: »
    Oh oh.

She had two likes and it was up for 20 minutes. I hope someone else told her coz I know I was the only person to comment on it telling her.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,103 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Mars Bar wrote: »

EDIT: She just deleted it.

So over 68 years old?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

pmy.murphy wrote: »
    Can't wait till new yearz till I get ina mouldy hoop giddy up otta dat roll ih n bitcez

Translation?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

From a near 60 y/o woman:

'have no laptop so can't play games sorry people'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Got into a discussion about tattoos with my fifth years the other day and one of them was delighted with his and showed it to me - he had this verse on his forearm:

"We are all in the same game just different levels
    Dealing with the same HELL just different devils."

I nodded politely and asked if it was a song lyric. The answer: "Nah, saw it on facebook, miss."

/Jesus wept, at least it was spelt correctly :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Got into a discussion about tattoos with my fifth years the other day and one of them was delighted with his and showed it to me - he had this verse on his forearm:

I nodded politely and asked if it was a song lyric. The answer: "Nah, saw it on facebook, miss."

He/she will go far in life.

Hope he's not on here and identifies this! :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

anna080 wrote: »
    Hope he's not on here and identifies this! :/

Unlikely. The same young fella would go looking for boreds.ie and give up trying.

Unlikely. The same young fella would go looking for boreds.ie and give up trying.

Hehe!

Like the chain letters years ago. Spooooky. (I'm being sarcastic)

I can't be deterred, it's too funny. Just for those who missed it first time.

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae62/im_langers/stallone2_zpsxqneyl9v.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

feeling heart broken
    Personally I've never shut someone out completely.... no matter what anyone has ever done to me or said to me I'm always open to repair the relationship.... and now, a person who I care a lot about would rather block me then be friends frown emoticon .... I'm not perfect, I make mistakes... but not even friends?!? ..... I managed to completely destroy the friendship because im overzelous in wanting to work through problems instead of just forgetting them... words only... i didnt kill anyone, I didnt sleep with anyones mom, I didnt hit anyone... my only crime was message overload.. but when someone doesnt want me to call, what choice do I have?? Worst part is i cant express myself through texting so i spend most of my time explaining what I meant to say instead of what I WANT to say... and it just gets worse and worse as i get more and more frustrated and probably come across as a crazy person instead of someone who just cared too much to let a good friend go..... some love would be appreciated please, I'm a little lost....

..................feeling like blocking

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Big Nasty wrote: »
    From a near 60 y/o woman:

'have no laptop so can't play games sorry people'

Don't see what's wrong with that.

• ..................feeling like blocking

When a friendship dies over some misunderstanding, it can be hard. It if someone doesn't accept an explanation or just stops communicating, it's particularly hard. However, pursuing it through a public forum shows a loss of dignity too, and a lack of ability to filter what should be made public and what should be kept to oneself.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

People confuse democracy with morality just because two men can get married doesn't mean it's right despite the majority of people voting for it it wasn't that long ago when people married animals.

Now I know my memory's not the best, but I've been racking my brain...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

truly inspiring post....

"As we come to the end of Mental Heath Awareness Week 2015 ‪#‎mhaw2015‬ Everyone will go through some hard times at some point. Life isn't easy. Just something to think about. Did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it the most? Did you know the three hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and help me? Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile to see how much pain they may be in. To all my friends who are going through some issues right now--let's start an intentional avalanche. We all need positive intentions right now. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my friends wherever you might be, to kindly copy and paste this status for one hour to give a moment of support to all of those who have family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind and just needs to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us, for nobody is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!!! I did it for a friend and you can too. You have to copy and paste this one, NO SHARING... I will leave it in the comments so it's easier to copy/paste. Thank you x"

• Advertisement

• I'm suspicious of people who don't trust dogs, but I trust a dog who doesn't like a person...

From a friend of mine who fecked off the the USA on a spur of the moment decision and got a girl there pregnant within the 90 days visa limit and got engaged...leaving a dog behind that had to be impounded!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement