Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

• 30-04-2015 11:58pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,018 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Original thread here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056238863

Last thread hit 10k posts so needed to be closed.

Remember, no personally identifiable information please and thanks.

Anyway, as you were

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,018 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Thanx hun xxx

Hope ur ok. PM me later xoxo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭LadyAthame

Beautiful! :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Thanx hun xxx

Good cheeseburger ye need

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭skirtgirl

Someone posted " Moved into our new house 2day. Love it"
    A reply to that post is
    "i wish u all the hight off luke x"
    It took me a minute to figure out who Luke was....and how high he was!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Ed Winchester

A new thread!!

telpis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,103 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

skirtgirl wrote: »

Someone please translate. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Someone please translate. :o

I wish you all the height of luck.

I tried to explain 'telpis' to my sister yesterday. She's usually be pretty going with text speak and all that stuff but she was stumped.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Telpis-Help us?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,060 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

fussyonion wrote: »
    Telpis-Help us?

its a limerick thing apparently

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=82523267&postcount=152

• Registered Users Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭valoren

Part 1. RIP

It's with the angles now :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

We need to set up a facebook tribute page to Part 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

valoren wrote: »
    Part 1. RIP

An' 4 evrebdy who evr lost a luvved 1, pls like an share

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

A picture of a bookies slip with a bet done on the big fight tomorrow, with a caption "Oh well it's double dole week, I don't care"

Eh yeah, it's not a bonus you're getting. It's just your dole next week, paid in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

skirtgirl wrote: »
    Someone posted " Moved into our new house 2day. Love it"
    A reply to that post is
    It took me a minute to figure out who Luke was....and how high he was!

Telpis :o... Sorry, I just wanted to use my new favourite word.
    I am a bit worried that I translated 'hight of Luke' easily enough.:D
    Telpis baffled me completely.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭InitiumNovum

valoren wrote: »
    Part 1. RIP

Ah but sure look at Part 2, already looks so much like his daddy, so he duzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

"Only 34 weeks until Christmas."

Twat.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

"Hope Floyd beats Mayweather"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

"Disappointed as **** pacman shud of taking the anonymous decision **** sack dont think much people lasted that many rounds like he did!!"

"Anonymous decision" lol wtf, I don't think that they are going to get a random audience members opinion as the verdict.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

U won't stop me seen my child I have a right to be there

In the comments he writes *" U told me I'm not aloud see it or around it*

What sort of ****ing caveman refers to his child as "it"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,645 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

U won't stop me seen my child I have a right to be there

In the comments he writes *" U told me I'm not aloud see it or around it*

What sort of ****ing caveman refers to his child as "it"

The sort of bellend that has arguments about access over fucking Facebook.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

Fat dirty bastard she is she riding everyone turned around and said she might be pregant of someone asked her and who and she said she don't no his name sick bastard at least my baby knows his daddy she won't be calling my baby a alien and all dis **** and she won't be saying **** about my my baby family she a sick bastard telling ya wait till September and il catch her

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

I am looking for a good ride on Lawmower no time wasters please!

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭dave3004

'Just walked into a shop just there where an elderly homeless man sat with a paper cup as dirty as a bin he prob found it in. Bought a 5 litre bottle of water €2.00 4 apples €0.75 handed them to the elderly homeless man. Seeing the smile on his face priceless. #everylittlehelps'

A good friend committed the above crime. There's just so much to Enjoy...I don't know where to start.

We will start with the shameless self promotion. But that's everywhere so it can be somewhat overlooked.

But the MasterCard and Tescos branding tag lines are amazing and completely unintentional !!

The repetition the the man was elderly/homeless.

The fact he bought him 4 apples!!

What's not to love about this post !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,768 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Even I find it hard to lift a 5L bottle of water to my mouth without spilling some. The elderly homeless man has no chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

On a hobby specific FB page I'm a member of, a woman just posted a photo of her kids with her 10 year old daughter bent over pulling a mooner….in relative close up, with the caption "Best Photo Ever" and a few smiley faces.

There are nearly 5,000 members in this group. The image is also on her own page, which is public and she has over 1,000 'friends'.

Her husband's page (from where the photo was originally linked) is also public and has nearly 500 friends. W the actual F?

Are people really this naive or is she just a dumb cow with no concern for her daughter's privacy or safety?

• sadie06 wrote: »
    On a hobby specific FB page I'm a member of, a woman just posted a photo of her kids with her 10 year old daughter bent over pulling a mooner….in relative close up, with the caption "Best Photo Ever" and a few smiley faces.

There are nearly 5,000 members in this group. The image is also on her own page, which is public and she has over 1,000 'friends'.

Her husband's page (from where the photo was originally linked) is also public and has nearly 500 friends. W the actual F?

Are people really this naive or is she just a dumb cow with no concern for her daughter's privacy or safety?

Friend of mine put up pics of his 10 year old daughter sunbathing in a 2 piece bikini on their holidays.

Just...no.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"hoo strawberry dakirries in the tunderoad cafy on a georgous bank holiday sure what else would ya be doin wha"

Accompanied by the obligatory photo of said "dakirries".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Everyone on my FB feed seems to have been hit with the stupid stick recently. Am doing lots of 'ignore' at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

PandaPoo wrote: »
    Fat dirty bastard she is she riding everyone turned around and said she might be pregant of someone asked her and who and she said she don't no his name sick bastard at least my baby knows his daddy she won't be calling my baby a alien and all dis **** and she won't be saying **** about my my baby family she a sick bastard telling ya wait till September and il catch her

So this fine upstanding citizen is waiting for a baby to be born, so she can tell all and sundry, that the child is an ugly fatherless child with a skank for a mother .

Those poor children haven't a chance :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

This isn't a facebook quote but I was out last night and met my cousin who I grew up with but haven't seen for about five years because she moved to Australia. She's home for a few weeks and I saw her out last night and I said hi to her, I was met with a blank stare as she had no idea who I was. Once I reminded her she said "oh ya ha sure you're not on facebook are ya". Kinda sad really that if you're not on facebook some people forget you even exist.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement